name this ninja...

I bet you ANYTHING that is going to be the main chick of shinobu 4 or something!

They look very similar!

Its not Shinobi 4.... thats the main character of a spin off Shinobi game. Her name is Kunoichi... and thats also the name of the game.

It will use an improved Shinobi engine.... but it won't have anything related to Shinobi in the game itself.

I bet you ANYTHING that is going to be the main chick of shinobu 4 or something!

They look very similar!

Its not Shinobi 4.... thats the main character of a spin off Shinobi game. Her name is Kunoichi... and thats also the name of the game.

It will use an improved Shinobi engine.... but it won't have anything related to Shinobi in the game itself.

Kunoichi, eh...The screen caps are tight. Any release dates for here in the states?

They look very similar!

Kunoichi, eh...The screen caps are tight. Any release dates for here in the states?

Next year probably. Its not out in Japan yet.

Am I the only one who's been following this game for the past year?!?

Anyways, yes, it's from Sega. It's a sequel to Shinobi. Supposed to be easier (thank God). Game is called Kunoichi. (Not her name, that's WHAT she is. Just like Shinobi--his name is Hotsuma. The kunoichi in the last game was Ageha).

Am I the only one who's been following this game for the past year?!?

Anyways, yes, it's from Sega. It's a sequel to Shinobi. Supposed to be easier (thank God). Game is called Kunoichi. (Not her name, that's WHAT she is. Just like Shinobi--his name is Hotsuma. The kunoichi in the last game was Ageha).

Corrent, Kunoichi is Japanese for female ninja. No one actually uses it as a name except for gaijins without a good grasp of Japanese. :lol:

The game is actually a spinoff rather than sequel to Shinobi, as the storylines are not related.

I think I prefer her masked:

kunoichi_screen010.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
In related news... From Software has announced Tenchu Kurenai, which takes place while Rikimaru was trapped in the portal.

Link to official homepage

Hmmm. all these Ninja Samurai games...

Hiroaki Samura did some art for the Japanese release of Tenchu and now he's doing designs for this game... can't understand anything about except the guy has no hands but can attach his weapons to his arms... :o

http://www.wow-ent.co.jp/jpn/products/doro...roro/index.html

Wow, looks like he's fighting a lot of monsters from Japanese folklore. One of the screenshots shows him fighting a humanoid turtle, a popular monster Japanese parents use to warn their kids to not swim in rivers.

Edit in:

There is, of course, sequel to Samurai, made by Acquire, the developer that came up with the first two Tenchu games:

Samurai 2 homepage

Edited by Jolly Rogers