Star Wars Ep3.....The game

Nah hurin i just dont kick people when they have already been knocked out.Plus being polite helps keeps things civil until someone else ups the notch.

Most of the time I would agree with you, but in the case of a chronic liar... Let him burn. The member is question has been a troll a liar, and is a Robotech fan, any three or which make him almost as lame as an M7 fan but all these things together and he just needs to be flushed.

One word.........SARCASM.

Come on people, stay with me here:

Sarcasm is the making of remarks intended to mock the person referred to (who is normally the person addressed), a situation or thing. It is often used in a humorous manner and expressed through particular vocal intonations. This is often done by simply over-emphasizing the actual statement, or particular words of it.

DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you. :lol::lol::lol:

btw Agentone,

I was never a Marine so don't ever call me that name again. I was an Airborne Infantryman. ;)

Edited by MGREXX

btw Agentone,

I was never a Marine so don't ever call me that name again. I was an Airborne Infantryman. ;)

Sure ya were... And I'm really Dick Cheney.

Now that I've seen the movie, I sort of wish I hadn't played the game before watching it, as the game kind of spoiled the movie for me.

I'm not talking about the movie cut scenes that were in the game, I was fine with watching those before actually seeing the movie.

What did spoil my enjoyment of the movie was the fact that the game had so much extra stuff like additional droids and characters that were not in the movie.

I sat through the movie yesterday, expecting to see all these things and was very disappointed at not seeing Anakin fight Nick Gillard as Cin Drallig.

Graham

Finally got a US version of the game shipped to me. Overall not too bad. The grevious fight gives you way more than the movie did. The gameplay reminds me alot of LOK Defiance. Hack and slash to recieve FMV or movie clips as your reward.

• 4 weeks later...
I heard this game sucks.

If you go into it expecting an action platformer, ala God of War or Devil May Cry, then yeah, it'd suck big. (For the record, I'd love a Jedi action game running on God of War's engine.) But think about it more like the old arcade Ninja Turtle games. It's really one of those games where you go, beat up a bunch of guys, move a little forward, beat some more guys, ad naseum. In that respect, I wouldn't say it sucked. It was just kind of fair, and extremely short.

Final Fight meets, the Force?

Bad comparo...Final Fight was fun. :lol:

Rented the game finally...it's ok. Like was said, fine for what it is, and I suppose if you like Star Wars you're happy.

The saber combat in my opinion is hyped up for something so simplistic, if you want more accurate saber combat you'd wanna play the older games like Jedi Knight or Outcast, that's running around freely swinging away and getting blocked and all that....in SWE3 I can just hit my block button and just use a bit of the force to cause my opponent to go off balanced and swing away...that's not all that fun to me.

Also something I really hated if you had the subs on, 1) the subs went way to fast or couldn't catch up. 2) They weren't exactly what the character had said...I'll do a quote from memory...

ANAKIN: You underestimate my true power.

TRANS: You've understimated the dark side of the force.

:rolleyes: I do feel the game had been slightly rushed just too make it intime with the movie....I say another 2 months with free style combat and a large enviorment to roam in and the game and maybe NOT using scenes from the movie just all pure ingame would have been better.