Searching for Display Pics

izzyfcuk

Ok, first off sorry if this is in the wrong section, but here goes

Not too long ago, i remembered pics of a certain MWers showing of his valks in his display case. Now that is something that im trying to get my carpenter to do up for my new home.

The distinctive thing about the pic is that the Member had threes of each 1/48 valks in specific mode, battaroid, gerwalk, and fighter.

Wonder if any kind MWer had that pic or please direct me to it.

Thanks in advance

omfg!!!!! thats sooo tight my girl friend would killl me if I had a nice display case like that. I went to japan town in san jose and they had a display stand for porcilen figures and the those display stand usually cost 1,500.00. they lady was going out of business so she selling the display case for 750.00. It looks so nice for a display stand but still to expensive for me. Does any one know how much it would cost to make a diplay stand like Chans????

from Rich :)

dood, that's like my dream come true! Only what I want is 1 or even 2 rooms with all four sides of the walls as built in diplay cases like that!!! :blink::p:lol::D

that's exactly what i intend to do....though my wife isn't too supportive? anyways, that would have to depend on my budget...............wee!!!!! i'll show you guys when i get it all up

im not sure how much it cost, but i e mailed CHAN, hopefully he'll get back to me and i'll find out the price

Edited by izzyfcuk

Did mine for abt SGD$2200 which is a 10ft in length, 9 ft in height with downlights and have a depth of 20 inches...finishing is laminated matt silver over plywood construction with its interior pvc white with abs plastic trimming over the edges. Doors are tempered glass with locks. :D Will post pics when it is done..currently my place is still undergoing renovations. Oh yes one of the walls of my study room is hacked down and replaced with a tempered glass wall..allows one to look at the display cabinet from the living room.. ;):p

I must say im quite guilty of indulging too much for a display/study room for my valks and other collections. :lol::p

Cheers