PG Strike

This one is the finished strike besides a naked frame (Gupy's Strike)

Guppy I hope you EVER finish the model. <_<

In this pic I used a flash, but syill the finished one look pretty much same.

"I'm naked!! where are my PARTS!!"

:o GOOD GOD!

Thats crazy, i love the weathering you did, nice and subtle. I would want my Strike to look like that if i had one.

Amazing work Sebastian!

This one is the finished strike besides a naked frame (Gupy's Strike)

Guppy I hope you EVER finish the model. <_<

In this pic I used a flash, but syill the finished one look pretty much same.

I PROMISE I will finish mine soon! :lol: First I have to finish plastering the ceiling of our bedroom, then paint the lounge and bedroom, then get the floors polished, THEN I can finish the strike.. hm, maybe by 2007. :p

she's beautiful....

The model or the girl in the picture? Either way I'd have to agree with you. :D

If you asked sebastian he would say the Strike.. the amount of time he spent lovingly staring at his Strike was unhealthy!

Thanks for the nice comments guys! I am a newbie with the airbrush and I dont feel very confident. Now I am much better.

Too bad my wife picture is there... I remember last time (like a year ago)I posted a picture of her and my baby some stupid member made some stupid comments... :angry:

And yes, I think the strike is sexier than my wive. Just dont tell her! :lol::p

Anyways I still need to finish the gun, shield and grand slam.

Thanks again guys

Guest Bromgrev

Niiice ... :) IMO the head looks fine. It should see less wear and weathering than the rest of the frame, anyway, as it's less exposed. Keep posting those pics as the other bits get finished.

Too bad my wife picture is there... I remember last time (like a year ago)I posted a picture of her and my baby some stupid member made some stupid comments... :angry:

LOL.....don't mention the "M" word, or Sebastian will use the Grand Slam to cut off your privates :p

Graham

The new Hobby Japan magazine has line art of the upcoming PG Sky Grasper and Aile Strike Pack for use with the PG Strike Gundam.

Bandai have redesigned the Sky Grasper to make it look much more sleek and sexy than the anime version.

Graham

The new Hobby Japan magazine has line art of the upcoming PG Sky Grasper and Aile Strike Pack for use with the PG Strike Gundam.

Bandai have redesigned the Sky Grasper to make it look much more sleek and sexy than the anime version.

Graham

Is this the pics from the Magazine?

http://img216.exs.cx/img216/3848/11115547048045eu.jpg

omg,, Vf-4 pop into my mine when I was looking at that pic :o:o

quit showing off you ass! didn't I already say it looks great?? what else you need huh? lol

anyway, I didn't take a real close look at the thing. did you dry brush some silver accents ont the frame? still looks damn good.

and hey, who's that hotty in the picture? can I get her number? haha nvm, I already go it ;)

Too bad my wife picture is there... I remember last time (like a year ago)I posted a picture of her and my baby some stupid member made some stupid comments...    :angry:

LOL.....don't mention the "M" word, or Sebastian will use the Grand Slam to cut off your privates :p

Graham

"M" or "W"? One thing i did noticed is the right arm looks like a little spilt in the bare frame part.

One thing i did noticed is the right arm looks like a little spilt in the bare frame part.

i do not have my PG strike near me but i think that is a wide and deep panel line.

chris