Valkgirl Plus

bake_art

Nice! I say... they stack up pretty well against Gundam girls. :D

They have gundam girls?

They do! They look pretty cool too. I'm not sure in what art book they were featured in.

Mahq.net used to have some of them.... but I can't seem to find the galery page anymore.

Heres the Nu Gundam girl:

They were released in an art book called the MS Girls. There are about 67 different Gundam Girls. Very Cool Book and extremely rare!

They were released in an art book called the MS Girls. There are about 67 different Gundam Girls. Very Cool Book and extremely rare!

Wow, really??? I had no idea how rare it is... I just happen to have this one, in fact I'm gonna take another look at it tonight, I almost forgot all about it until you posted the cover, Rob... :blink:

Yep pretty rare and alot of people don't know about it. I had another one and I sold it for about $100.00. I haven't been able to find any more but it is an excellent book, not to mention very entertaining! Just about the only thing about Gundam that I like :lol:

Rob

Gah! Theres.... a book.... for it?!?!?!?! :o