Ban Kliqonator

I actually don't see what Kliq is doing wrong.

He touched my pink parts.

You must have me confused with MGREXX. The only pink parts I touch, are of the female persuasion. :D

LOL If only it was that simple. He has doen that and they've figured out which new "private" is him everytime.

LMAO! That's so true and hilarious! He thinks he's so slick when he makes a new account, and he doesn't realize that he's so obvious! :lol:

well then, its simple.  he can register a new user name by opening another emaill acct, problem solved. 

why have a RT head whos going to bitch about how great robotech is on a friggin macross forum?  he got banned from RT so i assume hes trying to get banned here too?  MGREXX obviously doesn't learn from his mistakes sooooo......

not for nothing MGREXX, but you're either part of the program or part of the problem.  grow up and accept the fact that no one cares but you.  and to semi-quote A1, here me now, remember me later and take your girlie arse to the gym....or atleast back to the RT forums.

LOL If only it was that simple. He has doen that and they've figured out which new "private" is him everytime. They don't want him there. He's not wanted on any board I know he's been to. He's a message board troll in every sense of the word. I recently just watched him destroy a thread where a guy was simply askign for advice on Dell computers.

There's just no hope for mgrexx and I also believe he's trying to get banned here as well. Only hoping for some kind of notoriety before he goes. Telling him to grow up will have no effect. I've been pretty damn patient and civil (haven't cussed him out or anything) with him since he started posting here frequently and that's a hell of alot of effort for me. Still, I can only hold back so much but luckily it seems he's gonna get himself banned even before I burst.

well thats too bad. i guess its pretty easy to figure out who someone is if they're being a pain in the ass all the time and in the same way.

either way, RT is back up so hopefully he'll stay away from these parts.

I actually don't see what Kliq is doing wrong.

He touched my pink parts.

You're a slurm! You let EVERYBODY do that.

LOL I was thinking the same thing..... (doesn't everyone touch them?)

haterist, we can only hope.

You guys wanna see something funny...

Here's a thread that I saved for sh*ts and giggles after MGREXX trolled MW as robotechpurist (what an oxymoron... robotech? pure?... or just a moron...)

PART 1 - http://exografx.com/robotechpurist/purist1.htm

PART 2 - http://exografx.com/robotechpurist/purist2.htm

and here's the drawing he was so proud of... looks like something I did with my left foot...

http://exografx.com/robotechpurist/Robotechpurist.jpg

The funny thing was, he was taking such a beating that he emailed Steve Yun himself. Instead of sticking up for himself. As a result BOTH our accounts was suspended, even though MGREXX was expecting only one person to be banned. What's even funnier was Steve forwarded me the complaint letter to show me why my account was being "temporarily suspended". So much for cowardly anonimity... And for me to get back on I had to kiss some ass... well needless to say MGREXX was back within a week due to some heavy ass-puckering. I pretty much told Steve to keep my account as it is because I guarantee that the I would go after him again if I was ever reinstated. :lol:

Edited by >EXO<

BTW... it doesn't bother when people don't draw as good as they suppose... but it does bother me when they put other people down because they think they're better than everyone else. If you're gonna have ego, make sure you can back it up... but not with chicken scratch. :rolleyes:

Guest Bromgrev
If you're gonna have ego, make sure you can back it up... but not with chicken scratch. :rolleyes:

Aw, jeez ... well, there go my plans for using MW as an advertising forum for my artwork. <_<

The funny part is that the page links on your local copies still work. The thread is still visible on the robotech.com forums here. :lol:

and here's the drawing he was so proud of...

Do you have that bigger!?! I need a new wallpaper!

H

Hey, this thread gives me a great idea. Let's have a pinned thread so we can nominate members to be banned. What do you say? I bet we'd see some vets leading in the votes too, not just the Robotech refugee noobs.

To begin, I nominate.... :unsure: oh, that's tough. So many to choose from these days.

Quiet bitch!

You know you were thinkin of me. I mean who isn't.

Hey, this thread gives me a great idea. Let's have a pinned thread so we can nominate members to be banned. What do you say? I bet we'd see some vets leading in the votes too, not just the Robotech refugee noobs.

To begin, I nominate.... :unsure: oh, that's tough. So many to choose from these days.

Good idea. I say we start with Major Johnathan for being a major trekkie and coming up with this idea. ;)

The funny thing was, he was taking such a beating that he emailed Steve Yun himself. Instead of sticking up for himself. As a result BOTH our accounts was suspended, even though MGREXX was expecting only one person to be banned. What's even funnier was Steve forwarded me the complaint letter to show me why my account was being "temporarily suspended". So much for cowardly anonimity... And for me to get back on I had to kiss some ass... well needless to say MGREXX was back within a week due to some heavy ass-puckering. I pretty much told Steve to keep my account as it is because I guarantee that the I would go after him again if I was ever reinstated. :lol:

LMAO! Oh man, that sounds like one of the many times MGREXX would complain to Steve that I was burning him, and Steve would end up tempo banning banning him as well! :lol:

The funny thing is that as soon as I would get reinstated, I kept going after him, just because he took it that extra step, to getting Steve on my back. Eventually, I was able to bait and trap him enough times, along with his own retarded comments in other threads there, that I am proud to say that I was the cause of the final ban at RT.com that is still in effect today. :D

Quiet bitch!

You know you were thinkin of me.  I mean who isn't.

You always think people are thinking of you A-One, You have a guilty conscience.

Nah... I don't do guilt. Its only love for myself that drives me.

The funny thing was, he was taking such a beating that he emailed Steve Yun himself. Instead of sticking up for himself.  As a result BOTH our accounts was suspended, even though MGREXX was expecting only one person to be banned.  What's even funnier was Steve forwarded me the complaint letter to show me why my account was being "temporarily suspended".  So much for cowardly anonimity...  And for me to get back on I had to kiss some ass... well needless to say MGREXX was back within a week due to some heavy ass-puckering.  I pretty much told Steve to keep my account as it is because I guarantee that the I would go after him again if I was ever reinstated.  :lol:

LMAO! Oh man, that sounds like one of the many times MGREXX would complain to Steve that I was burning him, and Steve would end up tempo banning banning him as well! :lol:

The funny thing is that as soon as I would get reinstated, I kept going after him, just because he took it that extra step, to getting Steve on my back. Eventually, I was able to bait and trap him enough times, along with his own retarded comments in other threads there, that I am proud to say that I was the cause of the final ban at RT.com that is still in effect today. :D

*thumbsup*

Nothing quite like giving a nuisance enough rope to hang himself.

The funny thing was, he was taking such a beating that he emailed Steve Yun himself. Instead of sticking up for himself.  As a result BOTH our accounts was suspended, even though MGREXX was expecting only one person to be banned.  What's even funnier was Steve forwarded me the complaint letter to show me why my account was being "temporarily suspended".  So much for cowardly anonimity...  And for me to get back on I had to kiss some ass... well needless to say MGREXX was back within a week due to some heavy ass-puckering.  I pretty much told Steve to keep my account as it is because I guarantee that the I would go after him again if I was ever reinstated.  :lol:

*thumbsup*

Nothing quite like giving a nuisance enough rope to hang himself.

true, true....

MCOCK's hanging of himself was quite difficult to pull off considering the third arm growing out of the top of his skull...

Has MGREXX even seen this thread?

I'm sure he has...As Kliq pointed out, MNADS is a troll, and thus being a troll it's in the very nature of a troll to troll around reading stuff, without actually commenting.

Couple that with the fact that this is the Enigmatic Phenom we're talking about here, MBALLS knows that he is outclassed on this sheer fact alone...

I'm sure he has...As Kliq pointed out, MNADS is a troll, and thus being a troll it's in the very nature of a troll to troll around reading stuff, without actually commenting.

Couple that with the fact that this is the Enigmatic Phenom we're talking about here, MBALLS knows that he is outclassed on this sheer fact alone...

And in the odd event that he hasn't seen this thread, everything I said in my earlier post, about my putting in the final blow to his perma-ban at RT.com, he already knows. I've mentioned it to him when he tried to "invade" Arcadia last. Only to mess with his head, I typed it up, posted it, and he read it, then he signed out and left. Well, when he left, I edited the thread to omit the part where I said that it was me who caused his final ban at RT.com.

I knew he would come back and troll at the thread again, and I wanted to mess with his fragile little mind. :lol:

But I don't hide anything I say from him. I own him and he knows it.

And in the odd event that he hasn't seen this thread, everything I said in my earlier post, about my putting in the final blow to his perma-ban at RT.com, he already knows. I've mentioned it to him when he tried to "invade" Arcadia last. Only to mess with his head, I typed it up, posted it, and he read it, then he signed out and left. Well, when he left, I edited the thread to omit the part where I said that it was me who caused his final ban at RT.com.

I knew he would come back and troll at the thread again, and I wanted to mess with his fragile little mind. :lol:

But I don't hide anything I say from him. I own him and he knows it.

MCOCK is Kliq's bitch....old news.... B))

I'm amazed that this thread is still alive.

...And why is that?

Is it because in the 9 days you have been a member of this board you understand its politics and how its mods work? Maybe you are just some dip sh!t that signed up with a different handle and you have actually been here longer... Then again you may be a n00b who shoots his/her mouth off too much.