This is too funny

Actually, that's already in the Engrish thread, but it's still pretty funny :)

dude, that guy is really funny!

now I really want to go to Japan and teach english while I still have the chance!

15 year old japanese chix grabbing my dick and asking "biggu dikku??"!! hell yeah!!! :D:D

Let us know where to send the soap-on-a-rope to after you try that.

From his use of :D:D I`m fairly sure Panzer was just joking.

But seriously you will note that Azrael tried his best to AVOID having his "Biggu Dikku" grabbed. One of the things that people hiring teachers for young kids check for, is that they do not have any pedophilic intents.

Edited by Bariaburu Faita

hey different countries, different cultures.

the legal age for consent in Holland is 12.

its 18 here but when in Rome.. :p

IIRC, for Japan it's 16, but it's a moot point because for Americans travelling/living abroad, it's 18 anywhere. I have no clue how heavily, if at all, that's enforced though. Either way, I'm just happy to get a soap-on-a-rope comment in.

Consent in Canada is 14... They've been pushing real hard for 16 though, especially recently, with that Texas guy coming up to Ottawa to "play" with a 14yo boy he lured into a hotel after chatting on the internet - he cannot be charged in Canada, cause it was "consensual sex", but the US is waiting for him at the border with different plans "didn't think of that, did ya buddy?." :ph34r:

Consent in Canada is 14... They've been pushing real hard for 16 though, especially recently, with that Texas guy coming up to Ottawa to "play" with a 14yo boy he lured into a hotel after chatting on the internet - he cannot be charged in Canada, cause it was "consensual sex", but the US is waiting for him at the border with different plans "didn't think of that, did ya buddy?." :ph34r:

I thought it was illegal in Canada to visit there for the purpose of using the lower age of consent. Guess I heard wrong.

15 year old japanese chix grabbing my dick and asking "biggu dikku??"!! hell yeah!!! :D:D

But didn't you notice, it was the boys trying to grab his dick, not the girls.

Anyway, I'm surprised Michael Jackson never went to teach English in Japan, I'm sure he would have loved a job where young boys try to grab his dick all day :lol: .

Graham

15 year old japanese chix grabbing my dick and asking "biggu dikku??"!! hell yeah!!!  :D  :D

Anyway, I'm surprised Michael Jackson never went to teach English in Japan, I'm sure he would have loved a job where young boys try to grab his dick all day :lol: .

Graham

He doesn't need to go to Japan for that. He has money to bring them to him.

15 year old japanese chix grabbing my dick and asking "biggu dikku??"!! hell yeah!!!  :D  :D

Graham

i know.. thats the disturbing part..

I think I would have to wear a cup and a jock strap every time I went to class... :ph34r:

Nah, it's all about mind games. If you really want to freak out those Japanese kids and give them a real inferiority complex for life about the size of their dicks, go down to the deli (assuming they have delis in Japan?) and buy the biggest salami you can find. Of course make sure it's one of those ones sealed in plastic, so there is no smell, then stuff it down your pants (perhaps tape it onto the front of your underwear to stop it moving around), so that when the kids do make a grab for your dick, all they are getting is a handful of gigantic salami. If you want to be really evil about it, you could then tell them that you are even on the small size for gaijin and most are even bigger.......Ha Ha Ha :lol:

Graham

Nah, it's all about mind games. If you really want to freak out those Japanese kids and give them a real inferiority complex for life about the size of their dicks, go down to the deli (assuming they have delis in Japan?) and buy the biggest salami you can find. Of course make sure it's one of those ones sealed in plastic, so there is no smell, then stuff it down your pants (perhaps tape it onto the front of your underwear to stop it moving around), so that when the kids do make a grab for your dick, all they are getting is a handful of gigantic salami. If you want to be really evil about it, you could then tell them that you are even on the small size for gaijin and most are even bigger.......Ha Ha Ha :lol:

Graham

That's evil man, just plain evil. ^_^

Thanks for the link. One of the funniest things I've read in a while.

I thought it was illegal in Canada to visit there for the purpose of using the lower age of consent. Guess I heard wrong.

I wouldn't think so (since he's not technically breaking Canada's laws, just America's so its the business of us Yanks to hammer him), but I know that people are arrested by US authorities at a somewhat regular clip for going to Thailand for what's euphimistically called "sex tourism" (more like statutory rape tourism though)

Oh, and Graham: That's just WRONG. So very WRONG. I can;t begin to state just how wrong that is. :p

Edited by Pat Payne

• 2 weeks later...