we need smaller 1/48 boxes

do not disturb

whos wants what?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. whos wants what?

• smaller boxes?
    • larger boxes?
    • boxes are fine the way they are?

The boxes should be larger and transform.

That is if they gave away free gbp armor and fast pack parts with every valk I'm all for it. :D

Banpresto Boxes: massive amount of wasted space for such a small and easily breakable toy. I wish there was a way to order heaps of these without the box. Make it so that you assemble the toy yourself.

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

I voted for smaller boxes. Sure, the 1/48 boxes look great, specially the black ones (they look so elegant!), but at the end it all boils down to how much we're paying for these lovely imports. Just most of you guys pointed out :) . I'm all for paying less for my toys :D .

And how exactly would a bigger box benefit? You get the same freakin' product in the same packaging. It's the product inside that counts. Who the hell really cares if the box is pretty or not. I've stated before that the boxes were nice but come on, I'd buy the same valk if it came in an ordinary cardboard box. I'm sure many of us (if not all) wouldn't give a rat's behind about it either. All I really care for is what's inside the box. THE BOX DOESN'T FREAKIN' MATTER!!!

Now go back into your little cave, troll... :angry:

wow, 2 years old and still kicking, yeah smaller boxes i say! :lol:

and to the person whos trying to get rid of their boxes, i'd be willing to take a couple off your hands.....namely the inserts for any of the Super Valks. :)

• 8 months later...

Sorry to bump but are most of you throwing your 1/48 boxes away?

I don't have anymore room in my closet and I had to fold my boxes down and stuff em in the trunk of my car.

Now that I have three more 1/48 boxes coming in I'm thinking about chucking all that plastic and cardboard in the recycling bin.

Is there ANY reason to keep the 1/48 boxes?

I don't have anymore room in my closet and I had to fold my boxes down and stuff em in the trunk of my car.

Now that I have three more 1/48 boxes coming in I'm thinking about chucking all that plastic and cardboard in the recycling bin.

362080[/snapback]

Toys with thier boxes are worth more on the secondary market.

362080[/snapback]

Toys with thier boxes are worth more on the secondary market.

362085[/snapback]

wHAT IS YOUr intention. Keeping your macross goodies for life or selling them in the future, that is the question.