Transformers Thread 2

Dangard Ace

Let's not forget Astrotrain, who after leaving Autobot City in the movie had all the remining decepticons from the fight in his cargo hold and had a ceiling height tall enough to let the constructicons combine in.

:lol:

Hey, that's why his name is Astrotrain and not just Train. He's a super-sci-fi freaky-deaky morphin' magic space train! Laws of physics don't apply! :lol:

Let's not forget Astrotrain, who after leaving Autobot City in the movie had all the remining decepticons from the fight in his cargo hold and had a ceiling height tall enough to let the constructicons combine in.

:lol:

316194[/snapback]

FYI, folks, Cybertron toys have been spotted at the Simi Valley Walmart.

Scourge (at least 4)

Uber-Starscream (lots X_x)

Vector Prime (top shelf by the model car kits)

Scattershot/Backpack

Mini-Con team (I think)

I forget the rest. Sorry about that. Anyway, happy hunting.

Also, no Alts there. T_T

FYI, folks, Cybertron toys have been spotted at the Simi Valley Walmart.

Scourge (at least 4)

Uber-Starscream (lots  X_x)

Vector Prime (top shelf by the model car kits)

Scattershot/Backpack

Mini-Con team (I think)

I forget the rest.  Sorry about that.  Anyway, happy hunting.

Also, no Alts there. 

317055[/snapback]

There is a Prime at the Target on Corbin...

so they are going to keep the flames? cool i am glad they are useing a new mold for this one. i wonder who the first repaint will be? all red ironhide maybe?

chris

so they are going to keep the flames? cool i am glad they are useing a new mold for this one. i wonder who the first repaint will be? all red ironhide maybe?

chris

317838[/snapback]

I think I read on the boards the repaint will be in silver. I agree, a red ironhide would be the obvious choice. or Traildreaker or Brawn could be other possibles.

chris

317838[/snapback]

I think I read on the boards the repaint will be in silver. I agree, a red ironhide would be the obvious choice. or Traildreaker or Brawn could be other possibles.

317844[/snapback]

Well, if Tak/Hasbro has DMC's permission (ala Viper,) I'd put Ironhide as a Ram and Brawn as a Jeep Liberty or somesuch..

Come to think of it, considering Brawn's utilitarian nature, wouldn't a Nissan XTerra be more appropreate?

yea i would love to see ironhide as something different than a scion. but for the most part we see alot of repaints before we see new molds. so you know there wil be a few more of this before they give us something new again.

chris

I still don't know if I like prowl, but I bought both BT versions for some reason. :blink:

317863[/snapback]

"gotta catch 'em all!"

:p

I wasn't too wild about Sideswipe but bought him anyway. I did the boot mod and like him a lot now. I'm trying to stop myself from buying Shockwave as already have a Meister but my will is eroding..

I still don't know if I like prowl, but I bought both BT versions for some reason. :blink:

317863[/snapback]

I do that too. Though I buy them because I like to consider these repaints like red Meister, yellow Tracks, and blue Prowl to be different Autobots and not the same character with a different paint scheme. Though it is kind of odd for me to consider yellow Tracks a repaint seeing as how he came out first.

317863[/snapback]

"gotta catch 'em all!"

:p

I wasn't too wild about Sideswipe but bought him anyway. I did the boot mod and like him a lot now. I'm trying to stop myself from buying Shockwave as already have a Meister but my will is eroding..

317883[/snapback]

In car mode Shockwave is much cooler than Meister.

Shockwave is rockin the Mazdaspeed kit...Meister is bone stock.

;)

DSC00675[1].jpg

meister1-05.jpg

Edited by VF Strike Valk

I read it, indeed very bad no more Takara since we knew when were kids. I mean why ? are they not making good business with all these TF merchadise.  So what`s the new company`s name now : 

Tomykara

318776[/snapback]

I shudder at the thought of what a zoid's transformers hybrid would look like, wait we already got that with transmetal beastwars.

I read it, indeed very bad no more Takara since we knew when were kids. I mean why ? are they not making good business with all these TF merchadise.  So what`s the new company`s name now : 

Tomykara

318776[/snapback]

Er... Is this a joke? :unsure:

That is the STUPIDEST company name ever.

As for the TF merchandise, I admit that I have no interest in 95% of it, but still, I like to see TF becoming mainstream again. I have this hope that one day it will reach Gundam levels of recognition in Japan.

Damn :angry: My BT-16 Wildrider preorder has just been cancelled by hlj because the release date has been postponed by Takara :(

Tomykara

318776[/snapback]

As for the TF merchandise, I admit that I have no interest in 95% of it, but still, I like to see TF becoming mainstream again. I have this hope that one day it will reach Gundam levels of recognition in Japan.

318860[/snapback]

I`m just guessing

Tomykara

318776[/snapback]

318860[/snapback]

I`m just guessing

318960[/snapback]

Well, thank the Lord for that. Still not sure if this is good or bad news concerning the TF franchise, though. Need more updates!

anyone else concerned this might mean the end of all transformers? or worse, hasbro will start designing them again O.o

318967[/snapback]

You know I heard that along with dissolving Takara, Tomy is going to literally dissolve all Transformers toys and merchandise in a giant Wonka-like vat of acid. Not only that, but trannies are going to be mailed special "golden tickets" to come to Japan with their TF toys and be dissolved as well.

anyone else concerned this might mean the end of all transformers? or worse, hasbro will start designing them again O.o

318967[/snapback]

You know I heard that along with dissolving Takara, Tomy is going to literally dissolve all Transformers toys and merchandise in a giant Wonka-like vat of acid. Not only that, but trannies are going to be mailed special "golden tickets" to come to Japan with their TF toys and be dissolved as well.

319005[/snapback]

Oh, so now you're telling me that they've joined forces with Harmony Gold?

318967[/snapback]

319005[/snapback]

319021[/snapback]

Hey now, don't give them any ideas! :lol:

Edited by eriku

318967[/snapback]

319005[/snapback]

319021[/snapback]

Hey now, don't give them any ideas! :lol:

319068[/snapback]

I dunno, if HG joined forces with the newly formed takara/tomy we might actually see some decently made RT toys.