Medicom/Hot Toys and all 1/6 scale figures

EXO

That's the problem right there @derex3592.. We don't HAVE room/space for our mixed hobby collection as every collectable manufacture is constantly bombarding us new products everyday. Unwanted hobby stuff has to go to make room for more newer purchases. 

Unfortunately this Hono version is not buff  enough to some collectors (unless that they want to be like the multiple iterations of Ken from the Barbie Movie). 🤣

1 hour ago, borgified said:

Unfortunately this Hono version is not buff  enough to some collectors (unless that they want to be like the multiple iterations of Ken from the Barbie Movie). 🤣

It’s more that the face looks overdone and the clothes hide all the details of the sculpt for the body making a weird mix of over and under detailed

22 hours ago, Big s said:

When the page loaded I thought it said Big O, and I saw a suit and got excited. But now I’m disappointed 

You know, we really could use 1/6 figures of Roger Smith, R. Dorothy, Norman, Alex Rosewater, Angel, Schwartzwald, Alan Gabriel, Beck, Major Dan Dastun and the rest of the gang.

I also think it would be fun to have a line of the Megadeuses and other mechs in the series (like some of Beck's utter flops!).

5 hours ago, pengbuzz said:

You know, we really could use 1/6 figures of Roger Smith, R. Dorothy, Norman, Alex Rosewater, Angel, Schwartzwald, Alan Gabriel, Beck, Major Dan Dastun and the rest of the gang.

I also think it would be fun to have a line of the Megadeuses and other mechs in the series (like some of Beck's utter flops!).

I’m not big on the 1/6th thing, but I’d probably buy a Roger Smith without thinking too much about it.

I can never say Diminus of Megadeus without laughing.

Three hours ago from Hot Toys

Screenshot2024-03-28234741.png.3c0e7d8813d66d7a56181dfe2898ec6f.png

Left to right: Fifth Brother, Third Sister (Reva), Grand, Fourth Sister, Raven, Darth, Maul, Palpy (top), Ren, Starkiller (Galen), Gideon (with Beskar Armour), Marrok, and Dooku.

Anyone want to guess the MRSP for Teela? I’m guessing a Timed edition for one week at $280 USD.

There’s also that possible HT Darth Raven or Sith Starkiller (Galen) from the Power of Dark Side teaser from yesterday if HT decides to release. Will be roughly a year and half before the official release, but I rather have the funds ready regardless. 

8 minutes ago, borgified said:

Anyone want to guess the MRSP for Teela? I’m guessing a Timed edition for one week at $280 USD.

There’s also that possible HT Darth Raven or Sith Starkiller (Galen) from the Power of Dark Side teaser from yesterday if HT decides to release. Will be roughly a year and half before the official release, but I rather have the funds ready regardless. 

Mondo is pricing the Teela figure at $250. The Teela figure will most likely be up for purchase this coming week for a 48 hour purchasing window. I signed up for an update from Mondo just in case.

Edited by shazam

$250 USD doesn’t sound that too bad for what we’re getting based on Mega Jay Retro’s post (a Canuckle Head collector from the Toronto Area).
Other collectors/non collectors will say it’s just an over glorified 1/6 version animated dolly of a figure that’s originally made in 1/12 scale from Mattel. 

22 minutes ago, borgified said:

$250 USD doesn’t sound that too bad for what we’re getting based on Mega Jay Retro’s post (a Canuckle Head collector from the Toronto Area).
Other collectors/non collectors will say it’s just an over glorified 1/6 version animated dolly of a figure that’s originally made in 1/12 scale from Mattel. 

It is what it is! 😅

Teela-MOTU-Mondo-Sixth-Scale-Designer-Co

Teela-MOTU-Mondo-Sixth-Scale-Designer-Co

2 hours ago, borgified said:

Yep.. Mondo's got the over glorified 1/12  Mattel figure blown up to 1/6 scale. Pre-orders open tomorrow. 

1711994225511.png

Yep! The pre-order for the Teela - Timed Edition will be available from Tuesday, April 2 at NOON CT through Friday, April 12 at NOON CT. 

https://mondoshop.com/collections/homepage-featured/products/masters-of-the-universe-teela-1-6-scale-figure-timed-edition

Time to shell out the cash again.

Teela taking care of business. 🤩
Teela_annnouce6_1024x1024.png?v=17116415

Edited by shazam