Medicom/Hot Toys and all 1/6 scale figures

EXO

So this was not posted at all..

Inart Phoenix Joker: Only available in Asian 1/6 markets and you can only pre-order from reputable 1/6 stores that is willing to ship to US.

*** Stay away from TOYS WONDERLAND and POP COLLECTABLES. They will take your money and leave you high and dry with empty promises ***  

image.png.2f53aae03c8eae09c4782b576470a158.pngimage.png.4d15dde388c07fa5529de8a982f0b0cd.png

29 minutes ago, borgified said:

Codpiece is too big according to some commentators on various hobby forums and also the tusks as well. 

I like this figure with the battle damaged look and have my mind set on getting it. 

Also there is the Return of the Jedi version coming out. Not sure if I get both. Just good options if one is less desirable than the other. Here is comparing apples with oranges. 

darth-vader-deluxe-version-return-of-the

https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/star-wars-darth-vader-return-of-the-jedi-40th-anniversary-collection-hot-toys-912232?var=9122322

Edited by shazam

You’re not the only one that’s been talking about the prices on 1/6 stuff (regardless of who’s making it) @no3Ljm

I’m also finding it creeping up in price as well and being very careful of what I can actually purchase for my mixed hobby collection. There’s a boatload of new items up for grabs as we all want it, but sometimes it’s hard to downsize. 

58 minutes ago, borgified said:

You’re not the only one that’s been talking about the prices on 1/6 stuff (regardless of who’s making it) @no3Ljm

I’m also finding it creeping up in price as well and being very careful of what I can actually purchase for my mixed hobby collection. There’s a boatload of new items up for grabs as we all want it, but sometimes it’s hard to downsize. 

It's just so hard to swallow since it's just a big action figure with just detailed painting compared to Hot Toys prices which I understand due to realism, fabric, detailed accessories, etc. I've seen those big (roughly 1/6 scale) 6-8 points of articulated figures for like $20-30. So yeah, even if I wanted that mutant couple, I can't bring myself on getting it.

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

It's just so hard to swallow since it's just a big action figure with just detailed painting compared to Hot Toys prices which I understand due to realism, fabric, detailed accessories, etc. I've seen those big (roughly 1/6 scale) 6-8 points of articulated figures for like $20-30. So yeah, even if I wanted that mutant couple, I can't bring myself on getting it.

I think that’s pretty much my thoughts on these. They’re just up scaled six inch figures. That price is way too high for that.