Bandai Plush VF-1S

1 VF-1 2NV

Sorry, but nearly 700 bucks for that, and the auction aint even done yet?!?!?!?

The thing looks like the pillows you see kids bringing home from Home Economics class in Junior High.

I agree with Ychanus, except I feel that it is a case really of someone having more money than sense.

Gott im Himmel!!! I agree it is probably the rarest of the rare Macross items, but nearly $700 with two days left, that is nuts. To the members who have them, how much did you pay? Of course I hope to someday find a beat up and abused one, where the stitching has started to go, then take it down and hove someone make patterns from it before repairing it. Imagine, custom Macross VF-1S plushes, lol.

Wow-and I thought I was going to pick it up for only $61.50 :p

Egan Loo sniped me (back when we were the 2 big macross ebayers) the first time one of these came up a couple years ago-it sold for around $80.

$700?? Jeez

That is some dedication

S

Dude 700 is nuts??? I pick mine up for like 80 bucks a few years back on ebay the person posted it as robot plush :p . So now I'm curious how many people on macross world have this plush?

From Rich