EVANGELION ASUKA FIGURE

zeo-mare

Would there be a chance of Rohby recasting it? I'd love a second one for Rei. Poor Rohby, we must keep him pretty busy! :lol:

Rohby ran away for the holidays... he's gone for a couple of weeks...

Actually Rohby likes the little projects. He's a fan too, so he's pretty happy about helping out other fans. He gets a lot of crazy requests though, some are a good laugh, others are just :huh: .

sorry to get off track but my rei ayanami figure when i compare it to the box

pic of her, the rei on the pic seems to have a wider fuller

face, not sure if anyone has the same problem or notices that compared

with the rei pic on their box

it was just mentioned elsewhere on this site that there is bootlegs of the rei out there on the market and the packaging and stuff almost seems identical to the real release i do not know to much about it. i do not known if yours is different because it is a slight error, a bootleg or if it just vary's from the ones on the box. do you have any pics?

Edited by zeo-mare

Actually Rohby likes the little projects. He's a fan too, so he's pretty happy about helping out other fans. He gets a lot of crazy requests though, some are a good laugh, others are just :huh: .

--------------------

What would be cool would be if they released a Sinji with an Adam crusifix seat...

Cool. I just wouldn't want to feel like we were begging for something like spoiled brats. :p

It was awefully nice of him to recast that TF cannon last month, especially since he didn't have a personal interest in it. He's lucky that there aren't hundreds of trannys from other boards filling his inbox with all kinds of requests. Or maybe there are and he's in for a surprise when he gets home. :ph34r:

And, YES, I would love a Shinji figure done in this style. The Adam crucifix seat is a great idea. Shinji is long overdue for an action figure and having him done in this style would make up for it. He could come with the Lance of Longinus, too. Poor Shinji always gets overlooked because he's a whiney little bitch rather than a sexy little bitch. :lol:

because he's a whiney little bitch rather than a sexy little bitch.  :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: could not agree more, as for the Shinji figure i to would like that one as well.

Edited by zeo-mare

it was just mentioned elsewhere on this site that there is bootlegs of the rei out there on the market and the packaging and stuff almost seems identical to the real release i do not know to much about it. i do not known if yours is different because it is a slight error, a bootleg or if it just vary's from the ones on the box. do you have any pics?

Bear in mind that there are also legit HK releases which are identical to the Japanese version just the packaging and the manga printed in Mandarin. ;)

They are truly awesome figures, but I just can't justify spending $100 on the two tiny figures, no matter how sweet they are. I already have the great new Sega plugsuit statue figures, and the 2 cockpit gashapons, so I have plug suits covered already. Need a Shinji though. Cmon Sega.

The skull throne is a very original and very sweet addition though. Kudos to those willing to cough up the $$$.

Shinji figure? :o ,, NO!, nope, they better not do it. :angry:

Why Shinji, when they can do Misato, with changable hands, a gun, a beer can, strechable short skirt, and a car seat with swingable door?

well, I guess shinji is ok,, but only after all the fine females are release.

Edited by F360°

I wish there was more female pilots,but I plan to display these in front of my SOC Evas. I'm trying to figure out what to do with the other 00-prototype if they came out with a shinji... a custom Rei? MAybe a bandaged up one... hmmm :blink:

Bear in mind that there are also legit HK releases which are identical to the Japanese version just the packaging and the manga printed in Mandarin. ;)

did not realize that, also BF said the offer already expired we missed it by about 1 week and a half..... naturally. it ended on the 24th of Dec <_<

it is a shame i missed that thread i would have definetly got one. if you happen to come across any extra let me know i will definetly get one.

Legit? So they aren't bootlegs? What's the quality?

Yes, I was offering to get these for people at $24 plus shipping each. If I got a better response at the start I could have gotten 50 of em. But people started asking for them after the issues were all sold out.

That's too bad, since I'd like to have one of these figures. I'm not even a fan of EVA, but the figures look great and I'd really like to have one.

lol I finally got my Rei figure and manga for my B-Day, thank you canadian stores and their slow recieving. :lol: Anyways, I really can't justify paying like $60 US for a figure that's going to be the same size as Rei even if it comes with a cool skull throne and big spear. Everyone keeps forgetting that Shinji's Mom piloted Eva-01 they should make one of her. I've got a pic of her ina plug suit somewhere.

crap you bought out the one i wanted, i was waiting for someone on this site to get back to me, and i was watching that one on the side just in case this deal falls through, congrats though i hope you like it, i am still getting one for myself, i will find one soon. :)

i do not think it is a branch of kaiyodo it is called F-Face Eden Plastics he seems to be the sculpter of this figure and the Rei figure here is the link. i guess they went with someone independent.

Eden Plastics

just realized, it looks like he sculpted or played apart in the design of the votoms or is it scopedog (or are they the same? sorry i am not to farmilliar with the series) figure from yamato.

Thanks for the info! Considering the unique design of these figures it's not surprising that they came from an independant sculptor. And I should have known that the same creative force was behind the new Chirico Cuvie figure from Votoms. It's got a similar style to it with the unique and highly functional articulation, not to mention the metal rivets in the joints. Now I'm even more happy to be getting the Chirico figure! B))

the one that looks like a android maid in green i believe is from phantasy star online, there was a link on that page to the official site and i recall seeing her in it. she comes in a few different colors and i mentioned her a few pages back on this thread.

Edit: just checked again that is the 2.0 version there are 2 others and they are from phantasy star online

Edited by zeo-mare

Woah, I found these links on the Eden Plastics page! This guy is awesome! Who are these chicks anyway?

http://www3.osk.3web.ne.jp/~kaiten/gallery...e2/04-08-27.htm

Those would be Racaseal from Phantasy Star. They were posted along with the EVA Manga Rei figure as well. Unfortunately only available at Wonderfest in sprues. U gotta drill your own holes and stuff. :(