• YF-19 Valk Girl
    • YF-21 Valk Girl
    • VF-4 Valk Girl
    • GPB Valk Girl
    • VF-17 Valk Girl
    • VF-0S Valk Girl
    • VE-1 Valk Girl
    • All Of Them!
    • None Of Them...Monkey Man Stop eating those bad bananas!

What about using the Volks Neo EB-body? They have even better articulation, like the double jointed shoulders.

Well the Volks Neo EB-Body is really cool because it's so posable, but the problem is that you need a stand to make them stand up. They CANNOT hold a pose on their own... :( I know, I have one, and although it has a very posable body, it can't stay in any pose I want it to stay in...

And if you were to put the weight of resin armor on it, that thing would probably slump over in its stand. :( Nice bodies, crap poses. Besides, the way the main body is articulated the doll is either shoving its bust into your face, or it's slumped over like "Eye-gore" :p (yes, Mr. What-hump).

:D You want to pose these valk girls, not have them slumped over on some stand that's holding them up because they're passed-out drunks! :p:lol:

• 3 weeks later...

These sound hot! This will give me ideas to dress my girlfriend in for Holloween or just the bedroom ;) Wow, a long dreamt fantasy come to life.

But seriously, I'm actually looking forward to seeing these come to existance. I'm hooked. :D

Sorry it took so long to get this pic up. But here it is...the doll that will be used as the test model for the Valk-Girl.

I would like to thank everyone who has offered their designs for this project. Also it is almost a 90% chance that we will do the armor for the VF-1 frist.

For more direct updates on this project and others we are planning to do you can go directly to my website. The link is in my sig. ;)

Rob

Scares you? Why? :huh:

hmmm lets see:

anatomically correct toys with squeezable parts dressed up like hybrid living mecha creations...I don't know...which part of it doesn't scare me!!! (and its certainly not anything I would let me wife see...she'd rip me to shreds! :p

I can only imagine the first Jung custom

"wow...he used lifelike hair"

"amazing detail...it even feels warm"

"look were Kawamori signed it"

:rolleyes:

Edited by Myersjessee

Scares you? Why? :huh:

hmmm lets see:

anatomically correct toys with squeezable parts dressed up like hybrid living mecha creations...I don't know...which part of it doesn't scare me!!! (and its certainly not anything I would let me wife see...she'd rip me to shreds! :p

I can only imagine the first Jung custom

"wow...he used lifelike hair"

"amazing detail...it even feels warm"

"look were Kawamori signed it"

:rolleyes:

That was a good laugh Jesse!!! :lol::lol: