PSP Official Discussion thread.

bandit29

You guys should really learn to read the basic Japanese characters.

325880[/snapback]

You know what? I have to keep track of a lot of things in life. I have to learn a lot all the time. I don't have the time, the need or the inclanation to learn a forien language. Especialy one as alien as the Asian languages. Not everyone in the world is such a fanboy about anime that they feel the need to learn Japanese.

325880[/snapback]

You know what? I have to keep track of a lot of things in life. I have to learn a lot all the time. I don't have the time, the need or the inclanation to learn a forien language. Especialy one as alien as the Asian languages. Not everyone in the world is such a fanboy about anime that they feel the need to learn Japanese.

325925[/snapback]

Seriously. What prompted that comment anyway? I looked over the last couple of posts, and I didn't see anyone asking when either of those were coming out (only if GBT was coming out in the States).

325880[/snapback]

325925[/snapback]

Q: what do you call someone who speaks three languages?

A: Trilingual

Q: what do you call someone who speaks two languages?

A: Bilingual

Q: what do you call someone who only speaks one language?

A: American!

:p

325880[/snapback]

325925[/snapback]

326033[/snapback]

lol

325880[/snapback]

325925[/snapback]

326033[/snapback]

You know what snarky? I haven't even learned to speak English well enough to move onto another language.

You have to make choices as to what you are going to cram into your head in life and frankly I can live without reading Japanese. If you want to make the best of your time I would suggest you learn to read Chinese. It is going to be the language of business in the next 30 years.

325880[/snapback]

325925[/snapback]

326033[/snapback]

You know what snarky? I haven't even learned to speak English well enough to move onto another language.

You have to make choices as to what you are going to cram into your head in life and frankly I can live without reading Japanese. If you want to make the best of your time I would suggest you learn to read Chinese. It is going to be the language of business in the next 30 years.

326443[/snapback]

wow. how sensitive are you? poor little baby, nobody meant to hurt your feelings. do you want a cookie?

is that for real? i love megaman 1 and 2 the best i would love to see some sort of classic reinvisionment of the series

thankfully these games are all region so you will be able to play imports without any problem B)) i am getting most of these when they come out. the Megaman X game is called Irregular Hunter X from what i heard, they better remake Mega Man 2 as well.

chris

Serious I`m thinking to one, latelly I start to like the PSP more than the GBA-SP, the NDS cuz of the future line-up and what I really like about the unit its WS.

326902[/snapback]

What? :blink:

326956[/snapback]

I dunno, but isn't WS a WonderSwan?

Serious I`m thinking to one, latelly I start to like the PSP more than the GBA-SP, the NDS cuz of the future line-up and what I really like about the unit its WS.

326902[/snapback]

I'll grant that the widescreen is a most excellent choice. I was sad to see that the NDS abandoned the wider screen of the GBA for a pair of square-shaped screens. I'm still not sold on the PSP's library yet. The two Rockman remakes and the new Ghoul's and Ghosts are the most interesting things I've seen headed Sony's way.

We'll see. Plenty of time to see what magic the developers for both handhelds work.

Edited by Radd

Niiice. If more games of this caliber start coming to the PSP I may have to save up. I'll probably still wait for a price drop, but it's good to know the PSP library is shaping up.

The sophistication on PSP piracy has reached levels only seen on the original Playstation... I'm playing Burnout Revenge and Sega Virtua Tennis on this very moment and those titles are not even released on the market yet :ph34r:

Edited by Limbo

The sophistication on PSP piracy has reached levels only seen on the original Playstation... I'm playing Burnout Revenge and Sega Virtua Tennis on this very moment and those titles are not even released on the market yet  :ph34r:

327735[/snapback]

And I've got a lot more than that sitting on my hard drive... :ph34r:

Did you change the backpic.bmp in the ISOMISC folder?

BTW, Burnout Legends = home consoles dusty from lack of use.

328002[/snapback]

Tell me about it... my psp torrent folder has like 7.78 GB and counting : :ph34r:

Did you find any way to run Death Jr or Winning 11?

backpic stays the same... don't really care about these little customization things..

so what's on your memory stick now? :)

Samurai Warriors coming to the PSP as well.

I'd be more excited, save for two things... first off, the PSP version of Dynasty Warriors wasn't all that hot. Second, Samurai Warriors, while an excellent idea, would up being my least favorite Warriors game. Stupid timed indoor levels combined with a moronic ally AI (it took me forever to beat the level where you have to defend Nobunaga until he'd leave simply because he wouldn't leave before time ran out) crippled the game.

Still, after the PSP's long dry spell, it's good to see so many games coming out for it.

Now I'm just thinking I may have to buy a psp.. are some countries cheaper than others to buy, such as singapore or hong kong? I'm in australia and it's retailing for $400 (US$305) :blink:

328002[/snapback]

Tell me about it... my psp torrent folder has like 7.78 GB and counting : :ph34r:

Did you find any way to run Death Jr or Winning 11?

backpic stays the same... don't really care about these little customization things..

so what's on your memory stick now? :)

328119[/snapback]

Death Jr works, not sure about winning 11. Just google for the latest and "fast"est "-loader"

<_<

Mmmm... $40 for box office flops on UMD.

Awesome!

329815[/snapback]

Weak. I want the new ships and bonus track (even if they are based on Stealth), but have ZERO interest in the movie. I wonder if they'll make it downloadable content in the near future...?

Mmmm... $40 for box office flops on UMD.

Awesome!

329815[/snapback]

yeah, LAME! the yugioh episodes that you can get on your Nintendo gameboy are so much better! with like... magic card battles and stuff!

329828[/snapback]

Wait, you mean the GBA that's like $200 cheaper? That GBA? That GBA right there?

Seriously, though. I've never seen the draw of the PSP's UMD playback feature, and it astounds me that people willingly buy these things for themselves. Prepping files to play on the PSP off your memory card can't be that difficult, and it saves you tons of battery life to watch them that way. Not to mention I'd rather buy the DVD version and be able to play it in every other DVD player I already own. And is it just me, or are they selling the UMD version of movies for more than the DVD version?