YAMATO Garland / BGC Motoslave

Feyd-Rautha

anybody want to venture a guess-

as too when we can expect to see the Garland(s) ?

maybe Noel or bariaburu faita can shed a light on that since they went.

does it usually take a year or so after the initial sculpt showing at the wonderfest??

Some of those kits are already for sale there...

Also,, is'nt the sculptor of the Garland also making a MOTOSLAVE for yamato??

There is no motoslave in development that we know of for the moment... also the sculptor of the garlands, though he did sculpt some powersuits, did not do it for Yamato. That's a different sculptor. Atelier sculpted his suits and was shopping for a distributor... he did express interest in sculpting motoslaves for his figures though.

most interesting..

hhmm,,wasn't there a variable MotoSlave sculpture in the old ARTMIC bible?

... I though carl hoff posted it a while back, along with some megazone kits.verrry kool as i remember. -anyone have those pics?

thank much :rolleyes:

I don't remeber if it was in the Artmic book, but it was in the BGC book... it also said not for sale. Unless you can find those originals I don't think they were ever retailed.

Anyway, just so you know, this thread isn't Macross related and might be moved to the Other Anime section later.

... I though carl hoff posted it a while back, along with some megazone kits.verrry kool as i remember.  -anyone have those pics?

If I know the picture you are talking about... I think I do... no it wasn't posted by me. I have posted pictures of my Megazone kits though.

Carl

P.S. Did some digging and found this:

motoslv2.jpg

I've seen pictures of a scratch built kit of this that were quite good (aka I WANT ONE) but I can't seem to find those pictures now.

Carl

Edited by wwwmwww

• 4 months later...

:blink:

Man! I wish someone would reproduce those BGC figs, or made new sculpts. <_<

As for the Garland, it's looking pretty sweet! B))

According to Matt Alt of toyboxdx.com thes epictures are of Altieri Sais original sculpt and are NOT of Yamatos version now in development. :(

The anonymous poster claims to be a former Atelier Sai employee, and says he secretly took the photos prior to leaving. He says his former employer began preliminary work on the concept in 2000. The CAD files were designed in part based on papercraft models made by Shinji Aramaki. The final prototype has been complete and ready to go for several years, but for some reason it was never made public until last summer's WonderFest, by which time control of the project was handed over to Yamato.

According to him, the the fork-arms for the front tires are intended to be made out of diecast, and somewhat surprisingly, the pilot figure doesn't need to be removed during the transformation process. A lot of the 2chan posters seem to feel that the proportions of this prototype look a lot better than the one Yamato's currently showing. There's still no word as to if Yamato's version will include any of the features of this prototype.

http://toyboxst.inwards.com/phorum/read.ph...81993ba08e02d76

QUOTE (wwwmwww @ Mar 6 2005, 11:10 AM)

WOW!!! Just where did you find those pics?

Very curious,

Carl 

I think just about all of those are from the BGC B-Club Special, the "holy grail" of BGC books.

Actually, all of them are . I think the Artmic Design Works book also has some of these in it as well.