01.1/48 ロイフォッカー機 再生産決定のお知らせ

┗ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄┛

あの名機が帰ってきた!

ファンのみなさまからの熱いご要望に応え、「1/48 VF-1S ロイ・フォッカー機」

の再生産が決定いたしました!

今まで欲しくても手に入らなかったみなさん、イエローペイントのイカす機体を

今こそゲットだ! 2004年12月発売予定!

babelfished

The news ┗ of 01.1/48 ロイフォッカー machine reproduction decisions HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR that name machine of the ┛ returned! You answered the demand where from only the fan is hot, reproduction of "1/48 VF-1S ロイ Fokker machine" decided! Until now wanting, the squid of everyone and the yellow paint which do not enter into the hand the fuselage which is done now it is get! 2004 December sale schedule!

Anyone care to translate this properly?

I think Tam from Twin Moons called this one.

EDIT Preorder up a HLJ :lol:

http://www.hlj.com/scripts/hljpage.cgi?YMT00018

Edited by dejr8bud

Don't know what all the HBAR, seafood and hand along the fuselage is... :blink:

But it finallyseems like popular demand from fans, retailers, and suppliers have made Yamato see all the money they can make.

Edited by kensei

HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR yeay!!! HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR

Good for who is searching for a roy's too bad for who buyed overpriced roy vf-1s :p

yup! good thing i don't need/want another roy....well maybe. ;)

the one thing that concerns me is how many yamato will make? i doubt they'll make the same production numbers as the first 2 times its been released....maybe half that? :unsure:

Well, It would be nice if they did it in the T.V. color. I always liked that darker grey better than the off white.

I'm with you, and I was putting off buy the Roy VF-1S in hopes of a TV release. But at this point I'm grabbing what I can get!

Edited by Global

01. 1 / 48 Roy Fokker machine  Information [ of reproduction determination ] ┗ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ┛ -- that noted opportunity has come back In response to the hot demand from you, a fan, I determined reproduction of "1 / 48 VF-1S Roy Fokker machine"! It is get just now about you who did not go into a hand even if it wanted until now, and the body on which yellow paint is funky! That sale is scheduled for December, 2004!

I used this: http://www.nifty.com/globalgate/?top4

To those who paid 200 for a 1S Roy:

HAW HAW.

Knew they'd make more.

Anybody think this could be a sign that all the 1/48s will be getting rereleased? I bet if they do it slowly so as not to completely flood the market, they won't have any problem selling all the valks they can make.

(Wishful thinking maybe?)

HBAR!!!

This is great news, I already have a 1st issue Roy, but I would love to have a reissue with all the "fixings" (ie: straight skulls, rubber pilot, forearms that can fully move upwards, nosecone that doesn't fall off if you sneeze). :)

I can see it right now...

(Friend of TISINC) - Hey, did you hear Yamato's reissuing the 1/48 Roy?

(TISINC) - HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR

01. 1 / 48 Roy Fokker machine   Information [ of reproduction determination ] ┗ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ┛ -- that noted opportunity has come back In response to the hot demand from you, a fan, I determined reproduction of "1 / 48 VF-1S Roy Fokker machine"! It is get just now about you who did not go into a hand even if it wanted until now, and the body on which yellow paint is funky! That sale is scheduled for December, 2004!

I used this: http://www.nifty.com/globalgate/?top4

Gotta love that funky yellow paint.

To those who paid 200 for a 1S Roy:

HAW HAW.

Knew they'd make more.

I've taken the liberty of correcting your post so that it will make sense within the context of this thread:

"To those who paid 200 for a 1S Roy:

HBAR HBAR.

Knew they'd make more."

HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR HBAR

lol, feebs who paid more than $200 are to be laughed at! Roy was not a limited edition as was our wonderful low-vis :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In all seriousness, I really doubt that the rest of the line will be reissued, there hasn't been anywhere near the demand for the others (with the possible exception of the low-visability version, which wont' be reissued), so you can probably bank on this being a one-time deal.

I wouldn't laugh at the people who bought their 1/48 Roy's for 200 or more. That's highly unfair. I hope that tisinc rots after the Roy's come in Dec. My prediction is that they will be in the stores for us to purchase in early to mid January though.