VF-0S

VF-19 pilot!!!

no need to close it he can resize them and then reedit the post with the new size pics id like to see his work. but it could be moved to how to along with my arii destroid page please. i didnt see that how to existed when i created it

my god man. crop those pics at least :p

looks nice so far, altho i would recommend not using the Hase decals on the pilot, they are wayyy to big. Im working on a YF-19 right now, and there is no was those decals would fit. you can see the overhasng on your pilot;s shoulders too. I do like the skull o the helmet and the green jumpsuit. looks nice

LOL :D

yeah i know guys they are huge,

an ex-girlfriend of mine bought me a $1000 dollar cannon rebel and the regular lens alone can catch a mouse pissing from a mile away! :D

anyway i have tried to make them smaller but for some reason they always come out the same.

to answer the question. yes it is a wash, the problem is the camera catches every minute detail so the pics look really funny.

i'll see what i can do before i post more pics

sorry guys :(

well,

i'm really high on these hasegawa kits with more on the way!!! tomm i'm gonna start on the SV-51

with a YF-19 on the way, a YF-21, VF-0A, and a VF-0B i'm gonna be really busy,

but i will post some more pics when i am finished with those kits :D

also like to thank weng for all the great tips!!!

also if you check the trade section i am looking to trade a Yamato launch arm for some hasegawa kits , the specific kits I will trade for are in the trade section :D

thanks for all the compliments guys, will post pics of the SV-51 soon!!! :D

nice!! i really like how the panel lines turned out.

How did you paint the base white? Also the line running parallel to the nosecone, is it supposed to be there or is it a big seam? If it's the latter I'd fill it because it's quite obvious.

thanks,

no I used no base paint, I just did the oil wash and that is what i got, as far as the lines at the nosecone, i really wanted to make the nosecone somewhat more weathered than the rest of the fusalage, as i have noticed in some real jets that the nosecones always look a bit burned or blackend. :p

must be because the nose pierces the atmosphere first during supersonic flight. :D

anyway glad you like. :D