Milia Cosplayer

JELEINEN

No, Godzilla, its not wrong....

Its been 20+ yrs since Macross.

So Roy & Claudia, who are about mid-late 40's now, have teenagers, a suburban ranch property 15 mins from dwntown, own 2 SUV's & 2 luxury sedans(not including Roy's vintage Mustang & motorcycle).

They come home from SDF duty, lounge around in front of the boob tube in their skivvies, leaving microwave food or Pizza Hut for their kids(screw cooking, honey-chile!). I'm surprised Roy put on a uniform over his wife-beater instead of a stained Gold's Gym T-shirt while Claudia's sport'in a new weave. They'd both rather be knock'in back beers and pork skins on the sofa. :D

I'm going on 38 and keeping my "girl-ish" figure is freakin hard work! :(

No, Godzilla, its not wrong....

Its been 20+ yrs since Macross.

So Roy & Claudia, who are about mid-late 40's now, have teenagers, a suburban ranch property 15 mins from dwntown, own 2 SUV's & 2 luxury sedans(not including Roy's vintage Mustang & motorcycle).

They come home from SDF duty, lounge around in front of the boob tube in their skivvies, leaving microwave food or Pizza Hut for their kids(screw cooking, honey-chile!). I'm surprised Roy put on a uniform over his wife-beater instead of a stained Gold's Gym T-shirt while Claudia's sport'in a new weave. They'd both rather be knock'in back beers and pork skins on the sofa. :D

I'm going on 38 and keeping my "girl-ish" figure is freakin hard work! :(

um... Roy died.... :lol:

I'd go with... she ate his legs...

That Macross 7 Cosplayer looks great, really looks alot like Basara. As for the Roy/Claudia, that is wrong on many many levels, and the costumes are pathetic, again wrong materials, improperly cut, very bad.

That is ATLANTA, not Alantia.  ;) In all my years I grew up in Atlanta and especially when I was at Georgia Tech, I never been to Dragon Con...

Misspelling corrected. If you want to see some cosplayers who put a strong effort into their appearance, a friend of mine and his wife attended Dragon-con 2004. Check out their website, Adventurer's Place, specifically their Dragon-con 2004 gallery, especially the Hot Files.

the Mylene on the other page is indeed cute, as for the Roy and Claudia I do not mind, whether you like the costumes or not or think they are to old, it is nice to see we have some older fans out there, though i have to say i definetly dig basara's hair :lol:

you know, those two might be MW members. sheesh! they dont' look that bad.

from the way you guys were carrying on you'd think it was another man faye

I wasn't commenting on the pair themselves but more the costumes, I hate to see people cosplaying in what is suppossed to be a military uniform and getting the materials wrong. Too many cosplayers really don't seem to put enough effort into it either using the wrong materials or just bad patterns.

you know, those two might be MW members. sheesh! they dont' look that bad.

Actually, I was thinking the same thing. I remember a certain member mentioning to me at Otakon '03 that he was going to cosplay for '04, and that his girlfriend was doing Minmay. I don't totally remember what said member looks like, but the guy in the pic looks familliar, too....

you know, those two might be MW members.  sheesh!  they dont' look that bad.

from the way you guys were carrying on you'd think it was another man faye

Yes mom...

sorry mom...

:rolleyes:

laughing.gif

yes mom sorry mom what?

did i tell you to stop?

:p

read carefully or i'll smack ya up side the head. - mom

Actually, I was thinking the same thing. I remember a certain member mentioning to me at Otakon '03 that he was going to cosplay for '04, and that his girlfriend was doing Minmay. I don't totally remember what said member looks like, but the guy in the pic looks familliar, too....

Actually that would be me, and she did it:

http://www.fansview.com/2003/animeiowa/0823b008.jpg

Shes also got a Mylene waiting in the wings for the "right time" as she puts it.

She also did M3 Millia with my M3 Max at the same con, but no pics on the web for it.

Edited by maxjenius81

Lord Almighty! You all should have seen and heard what I said and did when I saw that Basara! 

Screamed like a lil fan-girl and humped him?

Yelled in fright and covered the part of the screen he filled with my hands.

Thats it!

wow theyre not too bad. Not 100% perfect, but not too bad. More the fact that they actually managed to get a group together and all have halfway decent costumes is pretty cool. Now Im assuming theyre amateur cosplayers and if so, its a really good attempt for them. I think any Macross cosplay is cool though as it is not overdone.