now Hurricane jeane!?

VF-19 pilot!!!

Dammit.. Why can't it hit Monday???

Bloody Business Law exam.... meh..

NOAA claims Lisa will be no threat. Judging by God's apparent hatred of anything Florida, I'm beginning to have my doubts.

....so, who's waiting for Ivan, take three....? *mutter*

Looks like the END of human kind is coming ...

Where is that alien spaceship when you need one? :D

"forget the alien space ship, your obsessed with the alien space ship... just drive and get us out of here."... er I mean, I wanna call this land that was once connected to the U.S.... "Bob".

Looks like the END of human kind is coming ...

Where is that alien spaceship when you need one?  :D

"forget the alien space ship, your obsessed with the alien space ship... just drive and get us out of here."... er I mean, I wanna call this land that was once connected to the U.S.... "Bob".

HAHA... :lol:

Let's be serious... from the look of things... we, humans, are doing no good.

We are polluting every single piece of land on Earth, killing almost every single species we encountered, giving out CO2 as much as we can...

If we don't do something within 50 years, our children will not have a Earth to live.

Edited by ogami

Looks like the Florida scammers built up too much negative Karma against florida. You guys should round them all up and offer them for sacrifice, starting with mechajerk aka johnthomas aka Medina,etc.

Think about it this way.......atleast you guys will have an excuse if the Electoral votes are f'ed up again right? :huh:

Heh...

no....we're not going to be the goat this time around. We have touch-screen voting.

Its wishful thinking on my part....but maybe this storm will drive the f*cking snowbirds away. Damn them and their fragging oversized cars that they can barely drive. They should be required to return back up North to clog up the roads up there. <_<

This can be balmed on a little temprature rising in the water, whoch can be traced to global warming, which can be traced to past generations of humans polluting.

Therefore by the transitive property (remember proofs in geometry?) The hurricaned can be blamed on Human kind, blame ur parents guys.

WOOT WOOT

P.S. what does Woot stand for and mean?

We got Ralph Nadder on 10 thousand ballots here in oregon....but touch screen I may as well just say "Sucker". :rolleyes:

But hey, Jeane haha.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Glad I don't live in the south :D HOORAH!

:ph34r: *hides*

We haven't had anything "Storm Winds" like in Oregon....hmmmmm since Maybe back in 1996....and those were 80 MPH winds and really just did damage in the coastal regions while those of us in the center just had heavey winds...it wasn't that much of a threat that the day the wind storm was to really kick in we atleast had a half day of school.

Well, Hurricane Jeanne is going to be affecting us here in Jax by Sunday. I'm just hoping that we all stay safe and don't lose power. There's nothing like Florida heat and an angry 18 month old to fray one's nerves for days on end. It makes me wish I'd never left Atlanta.

Well....

Jeane is coming and probably gonna be overtop of my home in a couple of hours. Doesnt look like I'll be going to work today. Hope to be able to post later, assuming we don't lose power. Wind gusts are getting interesting now...and it looks like the storm surge is gonna suck this time around. Hope everyone one the backside of the hurricane now are safe.

Hurriscane Jeanne right now, is not that bad in Orange County in Orlando FL. basically strong winds and rain... winds that I would expect in a standard snow storm when I lived in IL.

Right now, we still have power, cable internet, but no cable T.V. service... go figure.

I do hope others are fairing well.

So far so good here in Duval County. Instead of moving North after landfall, Jeanne continued West and then North so we haven't had it as bad. Just some wind gusts in the fifties and some rain. I hope everyone else is staying dry.

For those who decided to sit it out.

I wonder.. normally u guys get rations/food for about 1 or 2 weeks... but now it's going to take longer, where you're gonna get the rations/food?

After Floridians run out of rations we usually draw straws to decide who we'll eat first. :p