Whoa. Emma Frost.

Drad

Emma has my man Cyclops's head twisted, ha,ha!

hehe. Scott hits that.

Greg Horn Kicks all kinds of ass. i think they are gonna release an art book with his various paintings.

Frank Cho rocks, too. hes doing a MAX series for marvel's adult line up of books. should be awesome.

check out some of the artwork here

;)

Never understood the atraction towords frost... all she has going for her is her boobs & the fact that they allways draw her half naked if they were to cloth her up no one would have any interest what so ever

Forgive me for being out of the loop, but what's this character from anyway?

She's part of the Marvel Universe, specifically the X-Men continuity...

Never understood the atraction towords frost... all she has going for her is her boobs & the fact that they allways draw her half naked if they were to cloth her up no one would have any interest what so ever

yeah... why the hell would horny fanboys be attracted to a half naked chick with big boobs???

:rolleyes:

And they've resisted putting her in a movie? Crazy.

well technically she started out as a bad guy, part of the "Inner Circle"...last time i saw the White Queen, she was apart of Generation X...damn...that was back in '94 though :blink: **suddenly feels old** i haven't been keeping up with marvel titles so i don't know what's going on... :( i don't know if she's still good or if she's still bad or good or what :lol:

the only reason why she's not in any of the X-Men movie is because she's a telepath...we already have a telepath in the movie...i mean we have jean grey already :lol::lol::p

Okay how is she suppose to be a super villian wearing that? Does she just distract super heroes with cleavage while a strong man super villian henchmen beats them up?

What with the Ninja in the bed? He does look plans to attack. He looks alseep as well. Did Ninja's replace the teddy bear?

Emma Frost continues the tradition of Supervillians turned Heroes. The writers gave her a 2ndary power. She can turn herself into a diamond form ala Colossus. If they decide to make a X3 and 4 I think she would be incorporated into the movie. THe 2nd female is Elecktra. She once was a assassin and a member of the Hand ( A group of japanese ninjas). BTW alot of celebs use some sort of glue to attach their dresses to themselves.

And they've resisted putting her in a movie? Crazy.

And who would you have to play her character? Jenna Jameson? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

And who would you have to play her character? Jenna Jameson?

At this point, I wouldn't doubt it. Though I'm also sure there's no shortage of young big titied blonde starlets who'd jump at the chance to wear next to nothing to be in a major motion picture.

At this point, I wouldn't doubt it. Though I'm also sure there's no shortage of young big titied blonde starlets who'd jump at the chance to wear next to nothing to be in a major motion picture.

eh, i disagree with this statement. Anna Paquin, while pretty cute, is not the most well endowed of ladies, and yet, Rogue, is constantly bein drawn as such in the comics. they don't have to cast someone with a huge Rack, but it would be nice. ;):D

Grant Morrison actually did a lot for Emma's Character in New X-Men. he turned her from a second tier character, and actually managed to shake up the stale old Jean-Scott relationship. In My opinion, shes one of the more interesting characters out there. certainly more interesting than Wolvie.

Edited by Isamu Atreides 86

Maybe we dye Jessica Biel's haircolor to blonde. :D:rolleyes: