Win a date with Miltron

EXO

Now I'm really starting to feel bad for the guy in a 'Star Wars Kid' kinda way, but he'll probably get some hot woman that goes on a date with him from this. Helping through humiliation I guess, but he seems game.

Tarintino was on the show with Tron guy; A PERFECT OPPORTUNITY FOR YOUR NEXT FLICK, RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU QUENTIN!!

Have T-R-O-N tattooed on his fingers and give him lines like,"My name is Tron, and I like to get it on" to say to girls passed out from listening to him talk about all things Tron.

Edited by Sarensaas

I guarantee you that Miltron and William Hung will have a reality show together on FOX by this time next year. <_<

YES!!! In this reality show, contestants are issued their lethal weapon of choice and whoever kills Hung and Miltron first will win the big prize!!! WHERE DO I SIGN UP?! I want mah mini gun! If it bleeds, it can be killed!!! :p

I guarantee you that Miltron and William Hung will have a reality show together on FOX by this time next year.  <_<

add in john tesh and we will arrest you for making a weapon of mass destruction. :p

Ha! Ha! :lol::lol: Does this get actually paid to humiliate himself??

I guarantee you that Miltron and William Hung will have a reality show together on FOX by this time next year.  <_<

add in john tesh and we will arrest you for making a weapon of mass destruction. :p

john tesh should've kept doing what he was good at...HOSTING ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT!!!

he has god-awful piano skills <_<

john tesh should've kept doing what he was good at...HOSTING ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT!!!

he has god-awful piano skills <_<

Hell no... keep Tesh on the piano where I don't have to see him every freakin day. They should get Miltron to host ET... better yet get hostess Maria Menounos in a tight Tron suit.... :p

They should get Miltron to host ET... better yet get hostess Maria Menounos in a tight Tron suit....  :p

i'm down for seeing that chick in ANYTHING tight fiting :D:D:D:p

the bathing suit seems to be tight :p she proly would be happy to go out with miltron.

fatty17b.jpg

you didnt want to see the one in the shower, she was big enough to make the shower look very tight to fit in.

Add Man-Faye and you have TV gold! :(

...More like 3 of the Horsemen of the Apocolypse... :(

There's suppose to be four!

Who's the missing horseman??? :huh::ph34r:

Thanks Zentrandude im now blind becuase of that but thats not the bad part now that picture is mentaly burned into my brain.

thx its my job as a super villian to demoralize the world with that lady and my army of miltron clones and william hung/john tesh bands

Edited by Zentrandude

Add Man-Faye and you have TV gold! :(

...More like 3 of the Horsemen of the Apocolypse... :(

There's suppose to be four!

Who's the missing horseman??? :huh::ph34r:

...I dunno, Marcek, Basara, my brother, Al Gore, or the dude who invented The Real World? Take your pick, they're all evil. ;)

Edited by Wes