If you liked the Batman: Dead End Fan Film,

yeah, downloading it right now too. Looks toit already!! :p:D:lol:

Edit in: Saw, it looks dope!! is this actually going to be in theaters everywhere? Or did they just put that up to make it look like a real movie? I'd like to see it if it does come out.

Edited by BoBe-Patt

Holy Nitro Girl, Batman! DDP's ex-wife Kimberly is in it!

As Selina.....right?

She was always HOT as a Nitro Girl.....did she also show up when DDP when to the WWF? :ph34r:

Saw, it looks dope!! is this actually going to be in theaters everywhere? Or did they just put that up to make it look like a real movie? I'd like to see it if it does come out.

I think it's just a trailer. :(

Edited by UN Spacy

She was always HOT as a Nitro Girl.....did she also show up when DDP when to the WWF? :ph34r:

Only on Confidential when they featured DDP. WWE had no interest in using her at all because supposedly, she had a big ego backstage during her days in WCW, and WWE didn't want her having a heated argument with any of the Divas.

haven't seen it yet... but hard to take seriously a grown man who runs around in that outfit... couldn't he have come back with the nightwing costume instead?

I think the movie explains that after Batman's death, Grayson decides to return to his roots and become Robin again.

haven't seen it yet... but hard to take seriously a grown man who runs around in that outfit... couldn't he have come back with the nightwing costume instead?

I think the movie explains that after Batman's death, Grayson decides to return to his roots and become Robin again.

ah, guess I just have to wait until I can d/l it then....

Ok...it was pretty cool in the beginning, but towards the end they just decided to throw in the Justice League? Wth? That's just so corny...unless they really did appear or something...... :o

Ok...it was pretty cool in the beginning, but towards the end they just decided to throw in the Justice League? Wth? That's just so corny...unless they really did appear or something......  :o

I have to agree. For a semi-professional 'please let me make this...or at least let me make a real movie' audition piece, it was very well done early on, but it went goofy towards the end with WW and GL. Having Clark early on was cool and later having him as Superman worked, but the others just seemed weird. Wouldn't Clark be pretty much the only first line DC hero to even care if Bruce died? A Superman/Robin fight might be fun for its sheer David/Goliath aspect (although we've had a number of Supers/Bats fights that are almost the equivalent), but by tossing in WW and GL, who are among some of the most powerful of the DC heroes, you suddenly have the equivalent of suddenly pitting Jimmy Olsen against General Zod and his two cronies in Superman 2. Having Dick beat one is impressive...anything more would be ludicrous.

Besides, even if WB wasn't completely insane about its comic book movies, you'd probably be hard pressed letting someone use so many main heroes as secondary characters. You don't have Marvel issue with licenses spread out across studios, but it still would be a difficult sell. Keeping it all in the Bat-family (with perhaps Clark, but maybe not as a full fledged Superman) would be easier to sell.

All in all, I do like it better than BM:DE...until it sort of turned into a Dead End with all sorts of new characters thrown in just for show. I've always dug Dick Grayson as he grew up. Most heroes started doing their thing only as early as their late teens...poor Robin was practically forced into it as a kid....it's gotta lead to some fascinating psychological story telling.

THe End is the fan film of Batman vs Predator right?

It's called Dead End. And yes it's the Batman Vs. Predator. Then Aliens come in at the End. You can get a dvd of this at Frank and sons. I might pick it up. :p:D:lol:

I just have one thign to say about this one...

why does grayson has to wear the old Robin costume for most of the movie? it would make more sense if he changed it to another type of "robin" costume, specially if he has already grown up...why not wear his old pal batman's suit..?

I'm assuming from this thread since ppl know what they are talking about, the actual plot that Batman WAS murdered and Robin retired thing really did happened in the official comic books. (or something)

But was the JL thing all just a thrown in or part of the story as well? Off Topic: And in fact, sorry for the stupid questions, is the JL just a kind of spin off or its an official storyline which crossovers all the universes of the individual heroes? Like IE: Superman decides to leave his little town to join the Justice League to fight crime etc. Same goes for Batman who does it part-time when he has nothing to do in good ol gotham.

I just have one thign to say about this one...

why does grayson has to wear the old Robin costume for most of the movie? it would make more sense if he changed it to another type of "robin" costume, specially if he has already grown up...why not wear his old pal batman's suit..?

That would confuse the hell out of the popcorn-munching audience. :p

I think the old Robin costume was a homage to HIS old costume, not Tim Drake's. (Minus the green undies)

The GL and WW cameo bothered me.

The Superman aspect reminded me of the Dark Knight Returns where Batman fights an old Superman who's sided with the government. The Rest of JL to just overdoing it.

Also, with JLA, assume in the time between their respective solo titles, each hero is part of the JLA in their spare time so to speak.

What can I say; the WB needs to hire these guys. They got it right. I mean Robin goes psycho on all of Gotham's evildoers to find Batman's muderer. Then a confrontation with Superman(Robin punched him in the jaw; he's got moxy!!). Listen, I don't think the JLA's appearance was corny. It reminded me a little of Kingdom Come. Besides, Frank Miller did the same thing with The Dark Knight Returns and The Dark Knight Strikes Back( remember the one-armed Green Arrow and the bondage queen Wonder Woman). Joker, Penguin, Riddler, and Catwoman looked great(Catwoman was freakin' hot!!!). I can't wait for the full version.

The "trailer" was good.  is this movie actually going to exist?

nope

That's pretty sad too! That trailer was freaking awsome!

I've really never followed up on the darknight. What is the deal with Superman? A friend fo mine was trying to explain to me about the murder of batman but this was sorta rushed. So I really didn't pay much attention to him. Does anybody know any good links that will fill me in?

How is it that Robin, Robin comes off as the least-silly character in all of this?!? :blink: It's either shear brilliance or insanity. B))

A little of column A, a little of column B...

Overall, I thought the trailer was very well done. For a fan-made one, it's actually go some pretty high production value.

Well, the production values did seem pretty good for a fan film but as for WB turning over the franchise to these guys, h-e-double hockey sticks-no!

Yeah, as a trailer it looked good since it was all action scenes but could it really hold itself up as a 2 hour movie. I don't know. <_< One of the things that really irked me was that it seemed like everyone and their mother knew who Batman and Robin were. And why would DICK GRAYSON have a picture of Batman and Robin in his house?! (Lame) Nice way to keep your alter ego secret. It's not like he's Spider-man/Peter Parker. And what's with the cheesy portrait of Batman that Gordon is looking at. ugh.

Hang on a DARN second!

Must be my eyes or something but doesn't Superman look like AgentOne?!?!

Seriously look at the dudes face when he gets punched by Robin!

You kept that quiet dude :D

Methinks he didn't want to ruin the "Doornob Scene" suprise. ;)

But has anyone been able to find anything out about this?!? I mean, it looks done; is there a full version out in P2P-land, or will this actually be sold?