1/72 Nousjadeul Ger decals are here + some new display stands

mslz22

Mods starting a new thread because the decal discussion is getting mixed in with Capt's next project discussion and i am getting confused.

Decals are in. I know people replied in the other thread but those are getting mixed in with other stuff over there. Please reply here and PM me again for decals. If you also have a 1/72nd monster put a reminder in here too. I am pretty sure i have everyone on the monster run accounted for but just want to back up the info.

Also, is anyone interested in a run of these display stands? 2 different type of zentran stands, one 3 layers thin plates and 1 2 layer thick plates. Also 2 kites 1 5 inch, good for 1/72nd, and 1 7 inch, good for 1/48's. Molded from laser cut parts that i commissioned a friend to do.

thanks

mike

IMG_0892_zps7rjitxvp.jpg

IMG_0891_zpspkqqyxve.jpg

Can you drill into the bases to add a metal rod for displaying a resin kit? If so, I'm totally in for at least 3 or 4.

Yep, you can drill them easily. The 7 inch is suitable to hold a 1/48 hasegawa in flight with a rod or is even big enough to have a 1/48 gear down on top of it.

I don't have time to do them pre painted, sorry. As from price, i was thinking $10 each on the smaller ones, and like $14 on the bigger one, that is not much more than my cost. Shipping would be like $6.00 USA no matter how many stands you get. I need to figure out international.

Does that sounds like a good price for these?

mike

Yes, stand pricing would be good, also, will you be offering to paint the stands or was the plan to sell them pre- painted?

As from price, i was thinking $10 each on the smaller ones, and like $14 on the bigger one, that is not much more than my cost. Shipping would be like $6.00 USA no matter how many stands you get. I need to figure out international.

Does that sounds like a good price for these?

mike

Sounds damn fine to me. Now just need to figure out what I'd need.

Mike, thanks man and agree, I have no problem with those prices for bases.

I have a 1/72 Monster v2.

I need two sets of the N-Ger Decals.

I'm definitely interested in some bases, I'd be interested in 5 of the larger size Zent bases, I'm torn between the 3 or 2 level version I think I prefer the three level version. They both look pretty nice, so if you end up molding one and not the other I'm fine with either. I'd also be interested in 3 of the small Kite bases.

Humidity if finally gone!!!!! Makes me very happy,.

For Sale thread with payment instructions at the link below.

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=42903

Thanks to everyone for being patient, these should fly out quick now that i can cast again.

I will get back to everyones PM in the next couple of days, but feel free to just follow the payment instructions in the link too.

I will be bringing some stands to sell at Jerseyfest this weekend too if you want to buy some in person.

thanks

mike