The First Valkyrie?

I actually got this figure also, it is really cool, if you look at the robot mode he is a skeleton, his face is a skull. This is by far the most original Transformer I have ever seen and it does have a gerwalk/battle mode. For $8.00 its not bad B))

I actually got this figure also, it is really cool, if you look at the robot mode he is a skeleton, his face is a skull. This is by far the most original Transformer I have ever seen and it does have a gerwalk/battle mode. For $8.00 its not bad B))

Ditto. Seeing the one theplasticwerks got I thought it was pretty cool. It does have a steampunk vibe to it. It's a good design with lots of possible configurations. You can have it in airplane mode and then you can have only the head peak out and the arms can extend out.

I gotta find this. Kinda late for Steampunk, but I suppose WWI was the end of the Victorian era, so I suppose it works ^_^

It is sort of too modern for Steampunk, but still too old-fashioned to be called Dieselpunk; it is really a little of both and kind of wedged in-between.

This guy is actually my favorite ROTF movie toy yet (after Leader Prime, of course). Best $8 I've spent in awhile, and easily my favorite of all the Scout class figures. Highly recommended. His robot mode is an odd mix between a Terminator Endoskeleton and a coal miner, and the detailing on the joints and such is wonderful for the size. I'm hoping for the inevitable Red Baron repaint. ^_^

I picked up this toy over the weekend. My only complaint is that the one I got is a tiny floppy mess whose arms and legs pop off every time I move them. Other than that he's a sweet little biplane bot. Very unique alt mode (insofar as TFs never really do old-timey stuff), unique transformation and fairly decently articulated in bot mode. I'll probably pick up another one if I find one and hopefully the joints wont be so rubbish.

Protip- you can pull his face off (it's only held on by friction) and his head looks even creepier because the eyes stay behind. :D

Moving to the other anime forum.

This is a Transformer, not a Valk.

This threads connection to Macross is extremely tenuous.

The toy is cool in it's own way and it's nice it can do a Gerwalk mode, but it ain't Macross.

Graham

Just got this over the weekend and yeah, it's an awesome TF. I like how good it looks in Biplane mode, and how steampunk it is in robot mode.

A thought just occurred to me, but wouldn't it be awesome to have a line of TF toys based on realistic WWI/WWII vehicles? Imagine TFs based on Tigers, Shermans, B-17s, Zeros, Mustangs, Whippet tanks!

Just got this over the weekend and yeah, it's an awesome TF. I like how good it looks in Biplane mode, and how steampunk it is in robot mode.

A thought just occurred to me, but wouldn't it be awesome to have a line of TF toys based on realistic WWI/WWII vehicles? Imagine TFs based on Tigers, Shermans, B-17s, Zeros, Mustangs, Whippet tanks!

There was the Transformers/GIJoe comic series a couple years back that took place during WWII, with appropriate vehicle modes.

• 2 weeks later...