Third Season of 24.

UN Spacy

Just in case you guys missed the Season Premiere they're showing a repeat airing right now.

(Pacific Standard Time - 8:00PM FOX)

They're also showing a brand new episode following this one.

Jack Bauer > *

B))B))B))

its off to a slow start this year, i think, but its really a great show. i'm looking forward to seeing how this one turns out. one thing i am kinda bummed out about is less Kate Warner (Sarah Winter), who is all kinds of hot. I only hope that the impossible Kim situations are kept to a minimum this year.

I'm late to the whole 24 phenomenom... first I started watching the Season 1 DVD's last spring while simultaneously watching the last few episodes of season 2. Now that season 3 has started, I'm about to go out and get the season 2 DVD set so I can get totally caught up on everything! :D

its off to a slow start this year, i think, but its really a great show. i'm looking forward to seeing how this one turns out. one thing i am kinda bummed out about is less Kate Warner (Sarah Winter), who is all kinds of hot. I only hope that the impossible Kim situations are kept to a minimum this year.

Isamu, I am sure they will find some impossible way to drag Kate back into the loop :lol:;) Like Jacks leather jacket has encoded in its stitch pattern some valuable data :)

Isamu, I am sure they will find some impossible way to drag Kate back into the loop :lol:;) Like Jacks leather jacket has encoded in its stitch pattern some valuable data :)

i sure hope so, Kate kicks ass and is hot as hell.

i am glad that Sherry won't be coming back, but i hope that Nina comes back in some way.

I'd also like to see Director Almeda kick some ass this year. ;)

i am glad that Sherry won't be coming back, but i hope that Nina comes back in some way.

I'd also like to see Director Almeda kick some ass this year. ;)

I wonder what went wrong with Jack and Kate (when they dated during the three years between Season 2 and 3). :(

Sherry is probably locked up in solitary confinement because of her actions in Season 2.

Director Almeda looks like he's ready to kick some ass and take names.......

I just finished watching the 2nd episode........SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANOTHER CTU mole!!!!!!! I can't believe it. You think that after the whole Nina Meyers mish mash this wouldn't happen again. :ph34r:

I'd also like to see Director Almeda kick some ass this year.  ;)

I wonder what went wrong with Jack and Kate (when they dated during the three years between Season 2 and 3). :(

Sherry is probably locked up in solitary confinement because of her actions in Season 2.

Director Almeda looks like he's ready to kick some ass and take names.......

I just finished watching the 2nd episode........SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANOTHER CTU mole!!!!!!! I can't believe it. You think that after the whole Nina Meyers mish mash this wouldn't happen again. :ph34r:

It was probably his drug addiction, from his time undercover. I got the feeling during the opening scene Kate wanted to make ammends as well as jack, but they were both to prideful or embarrassed to just say it. Nothing like disaster scenaro's brings families back togeather though ;) question. What is Jacks position at CTU? Chief field agent or something like that?

Edited by GobotFool

Kim's just outlasted her usefulness for this show. Great to look at but weighs the show down like an anchor. No shortage of hotties though, Almedas wife and the nice senorita in Northern Mexico... geez, why don't they just say Mexicali.... :lol::lol::lol:

Second best show... after Alias...

Just goes to show how underpaid government workers are prone to corruption, huh?

It's the Jack Bauer Power Hour, yo!

Correct me if I'm wrong but in Season One Jack held the same position that Tony has (i.e. Director of CTU). I also remember Jack telling Kate Bauer (b/c I have the 2nd Season DVD Boxset of 24) that he used to run CTU before.

The way things have been going it seems like a mutual relationship. But I still think Jack runs the whole show, with Tony Almeda doing his part of the job (as Isamu Atreides 86 stated).

Oh....you do NOT mess with Druggy Jack. Yikes. :ph34r:

This show is one of the great shows on television lately. I love it. Finally,

my friends and I have formed a 24 viewing night on Tuesdays, haha. Its

much nicer to watch and go paranoid with other people.

Jack is the master: i like how he's handling Chase dating his daughter.

Sidelining him was such a slick move :D

SPOILER, don't read if your still watching Season 2 (Graham!!!)

Hmmm... this is the way I remember it... Jack starts out as the head of CTU in Season One. George Mason was brought in after Jack failed to report in, not to mention being suspected of being President Palmer's assassin. Nina kills Jack's wife and by the beginning of Season 2, Jack's life is too much of a disarray to even think of being part of CTU. Mason stays in charge of CTU until his big bang of an ending. Almeda takes over CTU for the meanwhile. The President has Jack's back so he has leverage over whoever is in charge. By now Almeda has made his way up and it looks like he's up for another promotion while Jack comes out of UC work as a drugee.

Almeda hooks up with hot office chick and steadily rises up the ranks.

Jack spirals downwards and loses his wife and hot blonde.

SPOILER, don't read if your still watching Season 2 (Graham!!!)

Hmmm... this is the way I remember it... Jack starts out as the head of CTU in Season One. George Mason was brought in after Jack failed to report in, not to mention being suspected of being President Palmer's assassin. Nina kills Jack's wife and by the beginning of Season 2, Jack's life is too much of a disarray to even think of being part of CTU. Mason stays in charge of CTU until his big bang of an ending. Almeda takes over CTU for the meanwhile. The President has Jack's back so he has leverage over whoever is in charge. By now Almeda has made his way up and it looks like he's up for another promotion while Jack comes out of UC work as a drugee.

Almeda hooks up with hot office chick and steadily rises up the ranks.

Jack spirals downwards and loses his wife and hot blonde.

hes right. Tony seems to be the man right now. Chase looks too much like a boy band member to be tough. i say he ends up with his head in a bad. Smack head Jack ain't taking S**t from this guy!!

:lol:

The series is really good. I love the suspense and action, but my girlfriend is a bigger fan of the show than I am! She watches religiously and I'm too busy during the week to catch all the episodes so I just avoid them when they air. I pick up the dvd sets to get it all and watch in concentrated bursts.

I didn't have the chance to watch episode 2 yet, but I taped it and will watch it tomorrow. :)

As for Jack's heroin addiction is it because:

1) he had to use it while undercover and he unintentionally got addicted?

2) he started using it because of long term health problems he suffered as the result of the torture he went through in ep.2?

I know, I know... I should wath ep. 2 and find out! :D

I didn't have the chance to watch episode 2 yet, but I taped it and will watch it tomorrow. :)

As for Jack's heroin addiction is it because:

1) he had to use it while undercover and he unintentionally got addicted?

2) he started using it because of long term health problems he suffered as the result of the torture he went through in ep.2?

I know, I know... I should wath ep. 2 and find out! :D

I thought what Chase said to Bauer in the first episode made it pretty obvious that he became a junkie in order to get close to Salazar. He said something to the effect of "I know what those people did to you, you had to do it in order to get their trust."

Holy crap. did anyone see tonights ep?

SPOILER

I Hope Tony ain't gonna die, but it looks real bad. and how stupid is that Kyle Singer guy and his parents? i hope he bites it before too long....

Its also funny to see how jack is screwing over chase for screwing his daughter.....

President Palmer really needs to find at least one advisor who isn't gonna screw him over. i think his brothers another rat or even worse...a male Sherry!!!

;)

a forum setup like this makes spoiler warnings kind of pointless. i think a better solution is a thread dedicated to spoiling.

i just finished ep3...oh man did that come out from nowhere. ihe better not die though.

Oh but 24 has no respect for life so it is possible Tony could die :( Still even if he does not die, him getting this serously wounded this early on does not bode well for him being a major player this season :(

Edited by GobotFool

Still even if he does not die, him getting this serously wounded this early on does not bode well for him being a major player this season :(

Exactly! Whoa.....I just finished the episode and Tony's neck injury looked pretty BAD.

Based on the previews I can't believe Singer got away (from that mall)!

It looks like a major confrontation between Jack and Chase........ :ph34r:

Hopefully Tony won't die and won't be crippled, but obviously Tony being injured in the field when Chase could have been there will probably come into play in future episodes.

This was one heck of a roller coaster ride so far this season and there are 21 episodes left! :)

Well if Tony's wife needs a shoulder to cry on, I'll be there faster than you can say "Come to poppa"

Yeah I'm losing respect for the big Prez dude. How does he end up surrounding himself with the most canniving people? He would have been better off not knowing about his doctor. If that was Clinton he would have just told the press... look I'm not having sex with her, it was just an oral examination! :rolleyes:

ADD: Oh yeah, Chase, don't dip your pen in the company ink, especially if it's your boss's ink and he's stung out with a gun!

Edited by >EXO<