Third Season of 24.

UN Spacy

After today's ep I'm really upset that they're taking two weeks off. Is it just me or is Tony going to drop in the next three eps?

yeah he ain't looking too good. that and he pissed off his good looking wife. looks like its gonna be a bad day for Tony (like getting shot in the neck wasn't enough)

there is one thing upsetting me about this year.....i think Kate isn't gonna play too much more of a role this year, now that jack is Banging Ramon's wife....

Ha! I knew he was banging her when she said his name in an earlier episode. I knew she was mad at him for some odd reason and it wasn't the drugs or setting up Ramon. That's Jack though, the only guy I could look up to in this show. Well, Tony's cool, I mean look who he's going home with. :lol:

Heh... And who knew beforehand that the federale was gonna get killed. He should have just showed up at that landing field wearing a red Star Trek uniform.

If this whole thing was set up by Jack, Tony and Gael, how in the world did Tony get himself shot in the neck?! I smell plot hole.

presumably, the Salazars sent someone to watch over Kyle Singer to keep up appearances, and the guy shot tony. that probably wasn't part of the plan....

Pretty good episode tonight......at least we know that the Salazar's aren't giving Jack too much freedom. Insert Chase into the situation and what we have folks.....as a VERY volatile situation. :ph34r:

• 3 weeks later...

Alright 24 fanatics.

It's been almost a months since we've seen a new episode. Wow. Salazar was right about Jack.....he does have more lives than a cat. :p Although I still don't like where they're taking the President or Kim's storyline, nevertheless the meat of the story lies with Jack Bauer.

SPOILERS.

Now that our old friend Nina has joined the cast this double cross has just turned into the triple cross. (doesn't she look sessy with her long hair)

I can't wait for next week's episode. It'll be the KISS of 2004. :p

Poor Chase. :(

Edited by UN Spacy

Wow...if they're goal is too makewomen look like idiots then they are succeeding in an alarming rate. Look how Kim made Michelle look like a fool by being a ditz herself. <_>

As soon as they said "Here's the other buyer" I knew who it was gonna be...\

Who's Mandy? the latin lovely... hehe... yum! :p

Wow...if they're goal is too makewomen look like idiots then they are succeeding in an alarming rate. Look how Kim made Michelle look like a fool by being a ditz herself. <_<

As soon as they said "Here's the other buyer" I knew who it was gonna be...\

Who's Mandy? the latin lovely... hehe... yum! :p

i thought the other buyer was gonna be sherry palmer. :p

Great episode. damn that michelle, trying to make Tony look the fool. oh well. looks like rough waters at the almeda household. :D

jack is the biggest pimp in the world. he kicked Kate to the curb for the newer model, so to speak... ;)

i hope jack finally manages to kill Nina. HOW THE HELL DID SHE ESCAPE CUSTODY!!???

:ph34r:

HOW THE HELL DID SHE ESCAPE CUSTODY!!???

Last season President Palmer offered Nina a plea bargin in exchange for information about the bomb.

That's why she's free as a bird. :blink:

Who cares about Mandy, Sherry Palmer, and Nina (my evil girlfriend dream come to life)...

I'm simply watching the show at this point to see the further adventures of office moron Chloe. :D

Everyone I know who watches the show despises her, but I think she's easily the only realistic thing left on 24. What office doesn't have a clueless goob?

Still - another thought on Season 3... What the hell were they thinking giving Kim Bauer (my dim hot girlfriend dream come to life) the awful Ann Jillian haircut/wig for the entire season? After 4 minutes of episode 1, I said outloud, "They ruined her! I have to look at that for an entire season?" Where is the justice?

As it is now, I'm currently praying for her subplot to involve going to a stylist or something.

Edited to add: I suppose I should be happy that she's not being menaced by a cougar. Or a militant weirdo who lives underground. Or a rake left lying on the ground.

Edited by Blaine23

Mandy is the lesbian who brought the German journalist to the Mile High Club in the opening of Season 1 and showed up to give the Prez the deadly handshake at the end of Season 2.

She better show up in this season too... maybe she's the virus! :lol:

Ahhhh... Mia Kirshner... I didn't even know she had a name... :p

Blaine, Kim has no hope left this season. I think all the hair stylist have gone home by now. :p

Last season President Palmer offered Nina a plea bargin in exchange for information about the bomb.

i thought that went bad, when she tried to kill Jack and hld him hostage. after the sniper shoots her, she is taken back into custody and jack whispers something in her ear....i didn't think it mentioned her again last season.

i thought that went bad, when she tried to kill Jack and hld him hostage. after the sniper shoots her, she is taken back into custody and jack whispers something in her ear....i didn't think it mentioned her again last season.

We must have missed something...

Amazingly Nina planned and executed her escape within the scope of 24 hours... :blink:

EDIT: Sorry for the bad spelling. I'm dictating to Ali Sama.

Edited by >EXO<

We must have missed something...

Amazingly Nina palnned and executed her escape within the scope of 24 hours... :blink:

SPINOFF!!!

:p:lol:

Blaine, Kim has no hope left this season. I think all the hair stylist have gone home by now. :p

Okay... then at the very least, she should lose the "office girl" look and be forced to work as a stripper to find information.

A boy can dream, can't he?

It's not as bad a plot device as Amnesia (See Terri Bauer, season 1), is it? Think of it as Primetime Fan Service. :D

Blaine, Kim has no hope left this season.  I think all the hair stylist have gone home by now.  :p

Okay... then at the very least, she should lose the "office girl" look and be forced to work as a stripper to find information.

A boy can dream, can't he?

It's not as bad a plot device as Amnesia (See Terri Bauer, season 1), is it? Think of it as Primetime Fan Service. :D

tony, being greiveiously wounded and out of his head, is gonna make the female CTU agents, namely michelle and Kim to go around in lingerie.....

that would make this season kick ass. but Kims hair looks pretty ugly. i think the longer hair made her look way better.

All I'm saying is that if I was running CTU, I'd enforce a new dresscode. Specifically for Kim Bauer.

Something like this wouldn't be too bad... :D

:o

You know Blaine... I have always found your posts insightful... but I never knew how far into genius status your intelligence was.

I'm gonna allow you to be and dresscode enforcer and most impotantly...

her handler. :D

All I'm saying is that if I was running CTU, I'd enforce a new dresscode.  Specifically for Kim Bauer.

Something like this wouldn't be too bad...  :D

i got that FHM.....nice. ;)

She was in Maxim too. damn, kim is hot. too bad shes stupid. :lol:

Hey! Don't pick on Kim! That Cougar snuck up on her from outta nowhere!

Now excuse me, I have to see to the new dresscode regulations and my personal "hands-on" training of the world's hottest data entry girl. Thanks for the gig, EXO. :p

All I'm saying is that if I was running CTU, I'd enforce a new dresscode.  Specifically for Kim Bauer.

Something like this wouldn't be too bad...  :D

i got that FHM.....nice. ;)

She was in Maxim too. damn, kim is hot. too bad shes stupid. :lol:

Hey! Don't pick on Kim! That Cougar snuck up on her from outta nowhere!

Now excuse me, I have to see to the new dresscode regulations and my personal "hands-on" training of the world's hottest data entry girl. Thanks for the gig, EXO. :p

damn!! passed over for promotion again!!! oh well. as long as i get to "De-Brief" Kim, i'll be alright... ;):lol::p

Edited by Isamu Atreides 86

her new hairstyle though has got to go. if i wanted Shaggy i'ld go watch Scobby-Doo.

It's not quite so much shaggy... definitely more in the Ann Jillian type.

And Ann Jillian's not hot. When I think about Ann Jillian, I think about Bob Hope and Breast Cancer.

And that is not cool. She's supposed to be the T&A for the show.

reagan1.jpg

Poor Chase. :(

I've only seen parts of the episode when I taped it Tuesday (I saw Chase getting beaten up), but the situation that Chase put himself in and the danger he has put Jack, other CTU agents, and even national secuirty in is another example of why YOU-MUST-OBEY-YOUR-ORDERS, especially in this line of work.

Poor Chase.  :(

I've only seen parts of the episode when I taped it Tuesday (I saw Chase getting beaten up), but the situation that Chase put himself in and the danger he has put Jack, other CTU agents, and even national secuirty in is another example of why YOU-MUST-OBEY-YOUR-ORDERS, especially in this line of work.

i kinda hope he gets the soldering iron treatment jack got last season. ;):ph34r: