Third Season of 24.

UN Spacy

When Jack was in the SUV at the end, what was it that dood on the radio said? Something about interrogating Saunders' something? I didn't quite catch it <_<

"Jack. You there?"

"Jack."

"This is Jack."

"I just got a call from District, we started interogating Saunders courier. We could use your help."

"Jack?"

"Yeah."

"Jack. Do you copy?"

"On my way."

12:59.57

12:59:58

12:59:59

01:00:00

* Wasn't Saunders courier SHOT several times. Oh well.....my guess is that it was ONE of the ELEVEN couriers that WASN'T killed. :ph34r:

The episode started great and the last 10 minutes just ruined it. 

- Jack being a wuss - come on, he kicked ass and should be happy that things turned out fine, all things considered.

He told Chase earlier that they have to be detached (no double entendre intended :) ) to be good at their jobs, so that last scene was meant to show that he wasn't.

You didn't see him cry like a baby at season 1 when Nina offed his wife.  This scene felt like such a "gimme Emmy best actor" moment

He wasn't crying like a baby, but he was sobbing between repeating "I'm sorry" to her.

- No political fallout from Sherry's death

It would depend on whether Palmer finishes his term before the authorities learn why Milliken's wife killed Sherry and from that learn about Palmer's false alibi.

- No naked Mandy!

I couldn't agree more :D