Third Season of 24.

UN Spacy

SPOILERS!!!

I can't beleive Tony got shot! I just about jumped out of my seat when he got hit. I sure hope he makes it, Tony's one of my favorite characters.

It was great how they hid the virus in the kid all along and not the drugs. I wasn't expecting that, but it only makes sense.

Can't wait till next week. ARRRGGGHHH!!! :)

Yeah I'm losing respect for the big Prez dude. How does he end up surrounding himself with the most canniving people? He would have been better off not knowing about his doctor.

He did OK paying the Doc's ex off. I am pretty sure this move will come back to haunt him as the truth of his attempting to pay off people to buy their silence becomes public.

its tuesday! 24!!

Spoilers ahead, for you West Coasters.....

Well, tony ain't outright dead, but he may get there. i think its gonna turn out that Michelle as acting director will allow her to get a Job in DC along with Tony after this season, but who knows???

Its pretty crazy how far Jack is going for his job. lets see how much further next week!!!!

AGAIN I must quickly avoid Isamu's SPOILERS.

We have a problem here.......It's Jack Bauer in ESCAPE FROM PRISION.

Jack vs. that lil' PUNK Chase. :angry::angry::angry:

Twnety mintues left.

EDIT: Episode done......Jack is getting himself into A LOT more trouble (than the first or second season). Yikes!!!!! Based on next weeks previews I wouldn't be suprised if Chase took that shotgun and.............

Edited by UN Spacy

Alright I just finished the NEW episode of 24.

SPOILERS.

Can anyone say Deer Hunter? I was expecting that black guy to start shouting DE DI MAO! It's unfortunate so many prison guards had to lose their life protecting Jack Bauer's beliefs.

When it seems that things can't get any worse for Bauer. Now all the big wigs at CTU knows about his drug addiction.....YIKES!

Things aren't going to well for El Presidente too.

It was a good episode, but not as thrilling as the previous episodes......I'd give it a B.

so i guess this is the point in the season where they shift from the initial crisis to a new one (threat of bioweapon to the release of the drug lord). i think the most riveting scene was when the guard shot himself...i was thinking naw this is TV he'll live. BAM. woops guess i was wrong :) despite that the end wasn't that compelling. i'ld say it was an avg ep.

I think there are 19 or 20 episodes left so there can be a lot of things that will happen. :)

Here is a prediction.

That guy (Singer?) and his girlfriend are just a red herring... they don't have the virus. The threat of the virus was a lie or it will be released through another carrier. Does anyone remember Die Hard 3 when Bruce Willis was sent all over New York basically for nothing.

Alright last nights episode raised a couple of questions.

SPOILERS.

Where is the damn virus? B))

Jack is in BIG trouble. It's kinda irritating that they keep teasing you with his death (i.e. last week - helicopter chase and next week - gunshot onboard the plan).

It looks like Kim is up to her old tricks, but I don't think her storyline can get any worse than last year (Miss Random Trouble). :ph34r:

Yeah Kim... why the hell did you need to display all those screens on the giant flat panels??? I would understand her character more if they snuck in a nude scene once and a while.

Anyway, this show was better than last weeks. But overall it's not as good as the first 2 seasons.

The show Line Of Fire after it was a lot better. The mob vs. the FBI and it starred Jack's dead wife!!!

Dale get a beer from me if he manages to shoot Kim dead. :D

Is it just me or was Line of Fire WAY too PC? A mob boss that doesn't cuss. And they're white, too! Come on, we all know the white mob are the white collar types like the Enron people. :D

He said FRIG!!!

:lol:

Ah.....back for another episode of Jack Bauer and co.

SPOILERS.

IMHO, this episode had a lot more tension than the previous two. It's nice to see we won't have another mole giving CTU a hard time, speaking of that mole......WHAT A TWIST! I can't wait to see where they're gonna take the main storyline, there's just too many sides being played.

Next week: The Chase is over? :ph34r:

it was the tatoo to show that he was in the same elite commando squad as jack was years ago.

i'm really entertained by this show but some of the story lines are pretty weak. the ex-husband who's going to shoot palmer's g/f? wow couldnt see that one happen. the extremely weak security in the nations counter-terrorist outfit..what's that about? a secret mission which tony keeps from his wife? and poor ryan..the guy is in charge of a bunch of hot heads who each go and do as they please.

i hope this has a strong finish b/c so far this has not been as a good as past seasons.

it was the tatoo to show that he was in the same elite commando squad as jack was years ago.

Eh? Does Jack has the same tattoo on his forearm too?

How could Ramon not know if his own brother served in a U.S. commando squad?!

Amazing how most of the Latinos on the show prefer to speak English, even among themselves... :p

Amazing how most of the Latinos on the show prefer to speak English, even among themselves... :p

It happens... :p:D

seriously, though, it could be they're really speaking spanish, but for ease, they have them speak english....just like how Sean Connery suddenly switched to speaking english in the Hunt For The Red Occtober....

Eh? Does Jack has the same tattoo on his forearm too?

How could Ramon not know if his own brother served in a U.S. commando squad?!

yes jack has the same tatoo. you see it in one shot when he's setting his watch timer and pulls his sleeve. i think it was in the first season (or was it second) when jack had to go against another one of his black op buddies who turned bad.

dunno what the deal is with ramon and his brother. and for that matter why they put so much effort into pursuing that teenage kid.

and how is it tony, jack, and guy-el (haha) come up with this plan to reinsert him w/o informing ryan?

It had always been in the back of my mind that Gael was NOT a mole since it seemed ridiculous from the start that another mole had so quickly materialized at CTU.

As for the corpse with that deadly virus, me thinks that this may have been planted by Tony, Gael, or someone else involved in trying to get Jack down to Mexico. There appears to be no real virus threat.

Porbably what is going to happen is Chase is going to get down to Mexico and untintentionally screw things up. Was Jack directly involved with Tony and Gael's plans, I'm not sure.

BTW, check out the official web page!

http://www.fox.com/24/

I agree that kims storyline last year was a liitle over the top (The Cougars anyone) but I like the fact she works in CTU now...

Bankofkev

taken by itself, okay, sure. but then she's stalked by that little girls dad, arrested twice, held hostage in a convinience store, etc....

it was a bit much....

Porbably what is going to happen is Chase is going to get down to Mexico and untintentionally screw things up. Was Jack directly involved with Tony and Gael's plans, I'm not sure.

Yes he was. At the very end of the ep, Tony said said that the plan was to get Jack back in to Hector and Ramon's organization. Then Jack activated the beacon to let everyone know where he is.

And Chase is going to get into real deep trouble unless Jack can buy enough time to keep him alive until the hammer falls on the bad guys.

once again, the obligatory SPOILER warning!!

Holy Crap! Tony and Jack's plan went pretty deep, and Palmer seems to be off to another crappy day! His Woman Leaves him and he finds out more people he trusted are lying. too bad chase may have just sent the whole thing straight to hell! hes really starting to piss me off. hes like the Male version of Kim. its gonna suck, no new eps until Jan 3. i can't wait to see who the other party interested in buying the Ukranian Virus is. I'm thinking maybe Mia Kushner's Character or that damned Nina Myers. this was a pretty good ep. Tony's back, which is always a good thing. what did yall think?

there is one thing upsetting me about this year.....i think Kate isn't gonna play too much more of a role this year, now that jack is Banging Ramon's wife....

Yes he was.  At the very end of the ep, Tony said said that the plan was to get Jack back in to Hector and Ramon's organization.  Then Jack activated the beacon to let everyone know where he is.

After I rethought things, I remembered about Jack activating that homing beacon and that it would be unbelievable for Jack to unknowingly have himself sent back to Mexico. I meant to repost my comments, but this thread had fallen far enough back. :)

Didn't get to watch the new episode tonight, but I did tape it and will watch it sometime this week. :)

Edited by Apollo Leader