Macross Figures

Anubis

i'm still waiting for mine to arrive :(

Did you order online? Or reserved at a local store? I've been looking for those CM's figures all over Singapore. And it seems that none of the store owners down there ever heard of such figures........ All they show me were the Sharpeners. <_<

Still waiting for mine, too!!

Cheers

Put an order for two sets in w/ kevin! If I at least get Hikaru and Minmei I will be happy. They are Limited qty already so order quick.

Edit: Make that two sets, since he sells them by 5.

Edited by Anubis

I just put an order through Kevin's website too. That's ten figures (there's two in each pack)? I wonder what are the chances of picking up a Minmay doll.

BTW....how limited are Kevin's quantities? :ph34r:

No, each box has only one figure. Kevin is offering half a case for $30; which is 5 of 10 figures randomly packed.

:blink: Is anyone ordering a full case? I dear God......I fear I might get two Mao's, two Ishtars, and a Mylene. :unsure:

That's the reason I'm hoping someone will sell me their open figs. All I want is one normal Hikaru and one normal Minmay...

Hey. I'm sure I'll want to trade stuff too....and if I have an extra normal Hikaru or Minmay I'd gladly trade em. BTW.....which figures do you currently have?

Buying from Kevin is really tempting. But, I just cant risk that I get a bunch of figures I dont want and paid $30 for them.

Ditto. :)

For some reason I always get the one thing I never wanted , so I´m just waiting till someone starts offering them without random selection...

That's the reason I'm hoping someone will sell me their open figs. All I want is one normal Hikaru and one normal Minmay... If I buy them in the mystery boxes I'm liable to get 5 Mylenes... and that would bring about the deaths of many people at my hand. <_<

:lol:

Well, my first set of 5 just shipped from Kevin. I hope my second one does soon, too.

None. I refuse to buy randomly packaged toys.

I had a bad experience with happy meal toys and lucky charms prizes when I was a kid.  :p

Everyone assumes that it's so random (because we were all told that way) I bought 2 sets from Tamim and when I opened them, they pretty much came in order. THe solid hair on the left side and the translucents on the right. There's also an order in how they are packed. First Hikaru, then Minmay, Ishtar, Mylene and last Mao. It's the chase figure that makes them random, which you have a small chance of getting. I called Kevin up to tell him, I managed to reach him but he had already mixed up a couple. So hopefully some of you got full sets from him.

I'm just letting you guys know so when set 2 comes out, you won't hesitate to get them if randomness was an issue.

It's the same case with the pencil sharpeners. You either get the full set that is pictured on the top of the box, or you get the ones pictured on the front, with the chase figures making them even more random. The pencil sharpeners are harder to collect becasue it seems they sell more of the ones pictured on top.

IMHO, this whole trading situation bites. Just sell the damn sets complete.

EDIT: My sucks is grammar.

Edited by >EXO<

I got my box of figures from Valkyrie Exchange today (thanks Kevin!) Here is what was in it:

Minmay (Normal hair)

Hikaru (Normal Hair)

Ishtar (Normal Hair)

Mylene (Normal Hair)

Minmay Doll

Minmay (Clear Hair)

Hikaru (Clear Hair)

Ishtar (Clear Hair)

Mylene (Clear Hair)

Mao (Clear Hair, both eyes open)

I also got two stand bases with the UN SPACY symbol printed on them. All the others are white. Anyone else get these? If so how many?

I need a normal hair Mao if anyone has one. The Minmay Doll took her spot (not that I am complaining!)

I got my notification of shipping on Wednesday, little did I know that it would only take a DAY to reach my doorsteps. WOW! I don't think I've ever recieved a package this fast. My five figures consisted of one Hikaru, Minmay, Ishtar, Mylene, and Mao (Clear Hair Set). BTW....Rabidweezel. What is the switch on the back of the Minmay doll used for?!? It also came with one U.N. Spacy logo and four white stands (which seems fitting considering that one of them is a pilot). The sculpting looks pretty good and some of the figures have limited range of movement. The funny thing is MOST of the females heads keep falling off. :ph34r:

post-4-1062724373_thumb.jpg

Got mine in today finally, and sure enough I got two of each of the five, one clear, one reg. EXACTLY in order in the box.

Here's what the box looked like:

REAR OF BOX

Hikaru Reg ---------------- Hikaru Clear

Minmei Reg ---------------- Minmei Clear

Mylene Reg ---------------- Mylene Clear

Ishtar Reg ------------------ Ishtar Clear

Mao Reg --------------------- Mao Clear

FRONT OF BOX

Kind of funny, looks like the chases were the only things breaking up the order after all, either that or my luck is very, very wierd.

On the plus, I got each one I wanted, minus the Minmei Doll :( I'll put up the ones I don't want in the for sale forum in a couple of days.

I do like the quality of the figures. Some of the heads may be a little floppy, but the detail is excellent for the price, each one looks pretty much spot on IMO, and they are pretty decent size. I hope series 2 turns out this well. Wonder what the chase might be in that one? Gubaba maybe?

Rabidweezel. What is the switch on the back of the Minmay doll used for?!?

The little switch does not do anything really. Since it is a figure of the singing Minmey doll, I guess that is suppose to be the ON/OFF switch.

And the heads on mine are pretty loose too.

My clear hair Mao has both eyes open. Is this one more rare then the winking one? Or were they released in equal numbers I wonder? Not that I am going to sell them or anything, just like to know what I got :D

And I still need a regular hair Mao for anyone with extras.

I ordered one set from Valk Exchange. And sure enough. . . here is the order:

Minmay (Normal hair)

Hikaru (Normal Hair)

Ishtar (Normal Hair)

Mylene (Normal Hair)

Minmay Doll

I don't want/need Ishtar or Mylene. I may even part with the Minmay Doll.

Anyways, for Mylene and Ishtar, I'd gladly accept $10 each, shipped. Just PM me if you want 'em.

I just wanted Hikaru and Minmay. :)

H

I ordered one set from Valk Exchange. And sure enough. . . here is the order:

Minmay (Normal hair)

Hikaru (Normal Hair)

Ishtar (Normal Hair)

Mylene (Normal Hair)

Minmay Doll

I don't want/need Ishtar or Mylene. I may even part with the Minmay Doll.

Anyways, for Mylene and Ishtar, I'd gladly accept $10 each, shipped. Just PM me if you want 'em.

I just wanted Hikaru and Minmay. :)

H

how much you want for the minmey doll?