Loved it too. This is the only series in the MCU that didn't felt like it's part of the MCU. And I liked it that way. And for me, it felt like it's going to stand on its own and doesn't need to be part of the whole MCU. With Thor, maybe yes, after seeing Ragnarok trailer. He will mix in very well. Don't get me wrong though. I still love to see them interact soon with the rest of the MCU characters. ;)

Saw it last week, and I think I enjoyed it even more than the first, but for different reasons.  The first one felt like a better movie, but this one definitely had me laughing harder.  The physical humor throughout was just pure looney tunes slapstick, which I loved, but I can see how that would turn some folks off. 

I'm really looking forward to re-watching it and being able to pause/rewind to catch all of the dialogue and gags, they were just relentless, and I can't even remember half of them a week later.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

26 minutes into this movie and I feel like it's been 3 hours.  They're trying SO hard to be SO funny and SO witty it's annoying.  Personally, I hate comedies; the idea of people trying to be funny is just not funny to me.  The banter and the dialogue between the characters is so forced and uninteresting that it reminds me of those Family Guy spoofs of Star Wars: completely lame.  I know many people find Guardians to be a riot but, not me.  I can't bring myself to care about a bunch of boring misfits who have nothing of interest to say to one another or to do for the galaxy.  I think the best part of the 26 minutes I've watched involved Kurt Russell cruising in his Mustang, tops open with his woman by his side.  The rest of the 26 minutes?  Well, at least I have something to help me go to sleep at night, now..

• 2 weeks later...