Macross related items on WonderFestival 2013 Winter (JAPAN)

ahiachris

Hi guys,

Here is the link to gerwalk_w's photos on WF

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gerwalk_w/sets/72157632743382408/

Thank you gerwalk_w for the effort

He also made "the dealers' list for the Macross products" beforehand.

http://www.ne.jp/asahi/trudge/walk/blog/WF2013WinterMacrossDealerListRev1.2.html

It helped me so much at Wonder Fest.

I recently say hello to him in his blog. I wish I could bring him to MW. :)

Link to someone selling at yahoo jp

http://openuser.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/user/shoichi_1971

Problem with this guy, though, is that he's trying to sell at double the price. Look how long he's had that VF-171 kit for sale, 3 years! It retailed at 10,000 yen, and he started offering it at 20,000. If it drops a little further, I may have to finally grab it, though.

Problem with this guy, though, is that he's trying to sell at double the price. Look how long he's had that VF-171 kit for sale, 3 years! It retailed at 10,000 yen, and he started offering it at 20,000. If it drops a little further, I may have to finally grab it, though.

The entrance fee is 2,000 yen. Besides to buy what he/ she wants surely, he/ she has to buy the extra fee; the direct pass, 3,000 yen and the commission, 315 yen to enter the venue from 8 am. From 10 am, as usual.
Moreover, some guys are on the line up all night; even though they payed for the extra fee.
You know, I tried to obtain Mr. Marufuji autograph before, but failed. It was so natural because who could get them were waiting for 13 hours (?!) to get them in front of the venue...
At double the price, yes. But to buy it was so hard for him/ her I guess...

The entrance fee is 2,000 yen. Besides to buy what he/ she wants surely, he/ she has to buy the extra fee; the direct pass, 3,000 yen and the commission, 315 yen to enter the venue from 8 am. From 10 am, as usual.
Moreover, some guys are on the line up all night; even though they payed for the extra fee.
You know, I tried to obtain Mr. Marufuji autograph before, but failed. It was so natural because who could get them were waiting for 13 hours (?!) to get them in front of the venue...
At double the price, yes. But to buy it was so hard for him/ her I guess...

Indeed. Every kits released over there became collector's item due to the additional charges you have to pay on top of the selling price. I knew someone here in Hong Kong that can probably picking up kits for mecosts me a lot too. In order to buy some kit for 10000yen it'll end up 15000 to 17000 yen.

Wonder Fest 2008 Summer; the elevator accident at Tokyo Big Sight.

So many guests gathered at once, the elevator was broken. And 10 people were wounded, the TV news said.

After the accident, the direct pass was applied...

Big West permits the copyright for only 20 products of the each model.

I just see them, shoot video of them, and take pictures of them, but to obtain them is definitely so hard for me...

Edited by antibiotictab

Thaks for posting the photos and videos guys! MAN - there were some AWESOME kits for sale there! My wallet is breathign a sigh of relief because I can't get to them ;) The Macross ships were awesome. Are those like 1/12000 scale or something? - MT

Thaks for posting the photos and videos guys! MAN - there were some AWESOME kits for sale there! My wallet is breathign a sigh of relief because I can't get to them ;) The Macross ships were awesome. Are those like 1/12000 scale or something? - MT

I checked the dealers' list and their web sites. All of them seems to be NTS (not to scale).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...