Banpresto Ichiban Kuji Macross Frontier Goods

Save

getting confused here. who's making the new sheryl figure? megahouse or alphaxomega?

is it the one with sheryl in military uniform? i was kinda hoping they'd do a version after the trench coat came off.

alpha x omega is basically almost like a subdivision of Megahouse. It is subdivision that formed because it is a joint collaboration between Alter and Megahouse.

getting confused here. who's making the new sheryl figure? megahouse or alphaxomega?

is it the one with sheryl in military uniform? i was kinda hoping they'd do a version after the trench coat came off.

as they said, Alpha x omega is a subsidiary of Megahouse. but that is for the 1/8 scale sheryl in her first concert outfit. this thread is for the Banpresto figures.

also I say there is a strong possibility that with the megahouse sheryl, the military style coat will be removable and you'll have the skimpy black outfit underneath.

I missed out from Over-Drive but fortunately a shop in Halifax got me a set for $165 CAD. I think its a great deal especially because I live in Canada so shipping will probably most likely be cheapest $7 or around there.

I really wished Megahouse Sheryl was designed like the Queen's Blade figures except for the nudity(not that I'd complain) but all the Queen's Blade characters had removable clothing. Would that be awesome for the Concert version?

I'm sure after Sheryl, if Megahouse does continue the series, it should be a Macronized version of Klan Klan or a normal attire for Ranka.

• 2 weeks later...
I never thought I would say this, but Klans boobs need to sag a bit more than the current mold. Torpedo boobs ahoy.

Theres no curve at all, there seems to be a 90° angle and then straight the rest of the way.

You know something, I think you're right. They could have toned it down a bit on the boobage, and it would be perfect. I don't know how I'm going to explain this figure to my wife. :D Maybe she won't be mad if I can put a little doll sweater on her or something. :unsure:

Edited by sharky

I actually think the Sheryl one looks really good, as does the Klan. I originally thought the Sheryl figures face was a little off (due to poorly rendered makeup) but seeing the real thing it looks a lot better. the only one I think looks wrong is Ranka actually, something about her mouth just looks wrong.

It's the Double Chance Campaign, every time you buy a ticket for the prize you can then go online and enter for a special prize using the code on the ticket. The Code Geass Double Chance was a resin kit of the C.C figure but it came with an extra character that the figure was missing. Looks like the blurred Double Chance is Ranka and Sheryl. Not sure if they are resin kits or repaints. Looks like they will be shown at the Tokyo Anime Fair in about 2 weeks.

Edited by Save

OOOh all white versions of Sheryl and Ranka? Looks good! I get the feeling white may be a significant theme in the movie, seeing as to how all these models are coming out with a white version (see Ranka's Monster Girl).

Also, I didn't know Zentradi female vacuumsuits had high heels! Must be hell to fight in those!

Just noticed that Over-drive as always had some order troubles again and nearly sent me two Klans for the price of one.

I struggled with my conscience and decided to tell them. Too bad, I could really need the money but I won't start "stealing" stuff with a toy.

Only software, music and movies...

Just noticed that Over-drive as always had some order troubles again and nearly sent me two Klans for the price of one.

I struggled with my conscience and decided to tell them. Too bad, I could really need the money but I won't start "stealing" stuff with a toy.

Only software, music and movies...

Haven't heard any shipping notice from Overdrive yet. Do they start to ship the Klan figure already?

Lots of pics from the original sculpting contract company Heavy_Gauge

Cran Cran

Sheryl

Ranka

I have some problem with Sheryl's lipline and eyebrowse, but the others look pretty good. :ph34r:

Sheryl looks fantastic! What a propr hottie! Thank you for the links mate!

Not long now, can't wait to have her in my cabinet.