Birthday's?

Hey, I noticed that we don't have that "today's birthday" title on the bottom anymore. Can we bring it back? It was cool to give a shout out to those who had a birthday. After all, we are a big family! :p:D:lol:

Hey, I noticed that we don't have that "today's birthday" title on the bottom anymore. Can we bring it back? It was cool to give a shout out to those who had a birthday. After all, we are a big family! :p:D:lol:

Why? Who's birthday prompted you to start this thread?

:lol:

Yeah :p isn't it solscud b-day or sonriku birthdaythis week end? Got to get another macross logo cake :D My b-day will be june 21 2 days after mwcon. Dam I'll be 24 1 more year till I can rent a car :lol:

from Rich

Edited by goldenboy_forever

There comes an age when everyone should stop expecting people to make a big deal over their birthday.

That age. . . is twelve.

H

My Son harbors anger... I never remember his birthdays.

My Son harbors anger... I never remember his birthdays.

Well, it got old when all I ever received, year after year, was a gift-wrapped black-and-white photograph of your biceps with strawberry syrup on it. It creeps a kid out. :ph34r:

FYI, I am also a cake decorator part time.

I was thinking of going to MWCon5 with a cake, possibly macross related. Plus my birthday is June 20th, the day after the Con.

BTW - What time is the Con at and where exactly is it going to held? How many are attending and will it be potluck of food and toys/models?

What are the prizes for custom works?

So many questions, so little answers. ;)

FYI, I am also a cake decorator part time.

I was thinking of going to MWCon5 with a cake, possibly macross related. Plus my birthday is June 20th, the day after the Con.

BTW - What time is the Con at and where exactly is it going to held? How many are attending and will it be potluck of food and toys/models?

What are the prizes for custom works?

So many questions, so little answers. ;)

Bring the cake... make that SDF-1 Max and Millia had for their wedding but not with all the flowers and crap... :lol:

People ususally get there at noon, and Nick posted the address I think. It's in Irvine close to the airport.

There comes an age when everyone should stop expecting people to make a big deal over their birthday.

That age. . . is twelve.

H

And all around the nation, all around the globe, parents everywhere rejoiced and praised the one who called himself "Hurin".

And all around the nation, all around the globe, pre-teens everywhere sulked and began posting anti-Hurin messages on MySpace.

:D

FYI: On my last birthday, my parents gave me a bottle of Centrum vitamins (it actually came in a two-pack from Costco; they kept the other one for themselves). I was one unhappy 22-year old.

This seems like an appropriate thread to celebrate an impending B-Day. pfunk is going to have a bouncing baby boy. I would have posted this in the thread in which he originally mentioned it. . . but that thread is trouble. . . I'm staying away.

Congrats pfunk!

H

Exo,

Phew, for a moment there I thought I had my work cut out for me.

I just met with BigKid24, cool guy. I mentioned to him about the cake. I told him I would do it only if there would be a couple of people (you being one of them) who would be willing to play the parts in that episode. :lol:

Who would you be? Max? Millia? :p

Exo,

Phew, for a moment there I thought I had my work cut out for me.

I just met with BigKid24, cool guy.  I mentioned to him about the cake.  I told him I would do it only if there would be a couple of people (you being one of them) who would be willing to play the parts in that episode. :lol:

Who would you be? Max? Millia?  :p

Dude... I'm exedol!!! That's the same episode he sings right? :lol:

I guess that would be Exodol... ;)

Edited by >EXO<

Dude... I'm exedol!!! That's the same episode he sings right? :lol:

I guess that would be Exodol... ;)

I think that's one episode later.

"Virgin Road", I believe is the wedding episode.

"Messenger" is the one where they make peace. I think you sing in that one.

H

This seems like an appropriate thread to celebrate an impending B-Day. pfunk is going to have a bouncing baby boy. I would have posted this in the thread in which he originally mentioned it. . . but that thread is trouble. . . I'm staying away.

Congrats pfunk!

H

Mazeltov, pfunk! :thumbsup:

whoa, didn't think I get this much of a response. And where are the mod's reponses? This thread straight turned into a cake making session! :p:D:lol: Anyway, thanx EXO, Bigkid24, Sneakers, and Solscud007 w/ significant other, for showing up to have dinner with me for my B-day. This is the reason I still make a big fuss about my b-day. Thanx again guys! ;):lol: