Strike A Pose! V.4 - The Macross Mech Pose Thread

JCSaves

1J had to step down.

"ALL HAIL MINMEI!!!"

MinmeiSaves2.jpg

I am thinking of something new to do for a pose. Just have not finalized my thoughts yet.

Muscle Mmmmm......Valks

MuscleValks.jpg

Both of these are awesome! Wouldn't have thought to do that with my Valks! Thanks for sharing.

Both of these are awesome! Wouldn't have thought to do that with my Valks! Thanks for sharing.

Thank you. I am hoping to encourage more posing out of people. I would like to see if anyone out there can strike some outrageous poses with a 1/60 DX VF-25.

Interesting description of the VF-2SS, most of your points I will not argue.

So please describe for me in the same way this armored VF-25 pic above, especially the straight on shot.

I don't think i can to be honest, i have my taste and you have your's. No matter how i describe it you won't see it in the same light as i do. Its like arguing over which girl is the prettiest. I guess it feels more Macross-ish to me while the VF-2SS feels more Gundam-ish.

I just prefer the VF-25 design. That being said, its not my favorite of VF designs either.

even if you get a FF nikon?

Yeah, all my lenses are DX types. Technically they'd still work on a FF body but then what's the point? Unlike canon, nikon has kept their MP low so it's not like I'd get a bump in ISO performance. And frankly, the 5D mkII is a better camera (and cheaper) than the DX3. Honestly, if I ever did go FF, I'd go canon at this point (since I'd be rebuying lenses anyways). But here in the cropped world nikon still rules! Sorry anime52k8... :lol:

Yeah, all my lenses are DX types. Technically they'd still work on a FF body but then what's the point? Unlike canon, nikon has kept their MP low so it's not like I'd get a bump in ISO performance. And frankly, the 5D mkII is a better camera (and cheaper) than the DX3. Honestly, if I ever did go FF, I'd go canon at this point (since I'd be rebuying lenses anyways). But here in the cropped world nikon still rules! Sorry anime52k8... :lol:

i say rebuy the lenses and go FF. canon or nikon it doesnt matter :lol:

ive tried my friend's d700 and it was great and has alot of focus points :lol:

i say rebuy the lenses and go FF. canon or nikon it doesnt matter :lol:

ive tried my friend's d700 and it was great and has alot of focus points :lol:

FF is actually kinda useless for what I use a camera for (mostly pictures of my kid and family). Maybe if I did landscapes or something. Besides, some lenses like my wide angle zoom are inferior in the FF version. And yeah, nikon has canon beat when it comes to AF points. ^_^

not sure if this would qualiFy.. but anyways, some quick shots of AxO Sheryl Nome before placing her (my bad.. thanks dangard) together with the rest of the girls.. (*tsk seems like my fingers are having a brain of their own!)

3909123551_66f76ce392.jpg

3909860812_7059974dec.jpg

3909860792_08730ffba3.jpg

Edited by MaveRick