Strike A Pose! V.4 - The Macross Mech Pose Thread

JCSaves

Mog -- Is that a VCR in tha background?? Is a VCR/Betamax combo????

Pretty sure it's a VCR/DVD combo. Looks like a DVD logo on the door.

Yup, it's a VCR/DVD combo.

When it comes to most electronic/tech-type stuff, I'm a late, LATE adopter. :D

EDIT: In any case, back to the pics. . .

Even with the FP's on, the YF-21 is still one skinny-looking fighter bitch! B))

gallery_3595_265_137077.jpg

Edited by Mog

Got a new Canon G11 and here are some pics. If you want to see them full sized check out the The Professional Photography and Photoshop Thread (yes I downsized them for the people with slow connections ^_^ ......here anyways). Note they are a little dark but I was trying to match the lighting in my office.

IMG_0261.jpgIMG_0262.jpg

IMG_0263.jpgIMG_0267.jpgIMG_0271.jpgIMG_0278.jpgIMG_0279.jpgIMG_0280.jpg

Edited by logos

I didn't like that olive drab Tomahawk, but it has grown on me.

It just looks bad arse in that pic.

Thanks for sharing logos.

But my wallet isn't going to be happy with you when I finally break down and get one.

I didn't like that olive drab Tomahawk, but it has grown on me.

But my wallet isn't going to be happy with you when I finally break down and get one.

It's one of those few you will never regret. It don't transform but it just has that "Cool" factor.

I don't remember if I posted any of these before but I stumbled on some pics I have with a friend and my old 1/60s on a USS Flagg

Here's just a few unshooped

th_MenloUSSFlag10-1-2007001.jpg

th_MenloUSSFlag10-1-2007006.jpg

th_MenloUSSFlag10-1-2007007.jpg

th_MenloUSSFlag10-1-2007008.jpg

We plan on doing some more but we're waiting for a few of this year's releases first.

Could I ask where you get your bases from?

Same question from me, the base is so cool.

those are kotobukiya chain base.. originally for 1/144 gundams, but they could be attach together and still look good on larger scale mechas..

CLICK HERE

That is absolutely correct. The Kotobukiya mechanical chain base. The ones I used were numbers 9 and 10. They look awesome painted up, something I have yet to do but hope to get around to some day. Other members here have done it.

Man! I am really digging that VF-11. Is that toy half as cool as you make it look in those pics? I have the 19 and 21. But damn it. I think I need an 11 now.

Add it to the list.

Olive drab Tomahawk, VF-11.

The VF-11 is one of the best valkyries made by yamato, problem free, easy transformation with tight tolerances.

Thanks for the heads up eugimon. It's tough when you have limited funds. For a while there I was scared to buy Yamatos with all the QC issues.

That said, I'm going to do it. I'm taking the 11 plunge. :-)

Its been ages since I've actually posted pics - and STILL I don't have any to share...

But, I am now on the verge of it... Having sold half my TF collection, I've taken them all off the shelves and...hey presto! Look how much room there is for Valkyrie! I'm re-posing and re-displaying everything right now... will have some hopefully nice pictures to share soon...

Anyways... the one thing about the Valkyrie is that they really are big pieces and each one of them deserves a little bit of room to bask in its' own glory..although bunched together they also look good! :)

Pete