DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

I have a question, probably been answered before but I haven't seen it mentioned much as a common issue. Anyway, I'm having a hard time getting the intakes/hips to stay pegged in to the fuselage in gerwalk mode. The left is especially bad but both of them fall out of place all the time while trying to adjust the pose of the legs, and makes it next to impossible to maintain any sort of pose with it on the included stand. It seems to pop out even worse when I use the built in support for the aft section during gerwalk. I've already thought about applying future or super glue, but I'm not sure if that will work with the style of connection

I encountered this early on with my brand new 25F and it's been a few weeks, but I think it has to do with the orientation of the crotch piece. If my memory serves, mine wasn't properly aligned (in other words, not unfolded properly when I went from Battroid). Once I got that part sitting properly, the hips stayed in much better.

Edited by mickyg

And success. Took a more detailed approach to transforming that section into gerwalk and also tightened a few screws here and there (specifically behind the hips for the ball joint) and they stiffened right up and now I can pick up my 25 in gerwalk with one hand and it stays as solid as my v2 vf1. Well, not quite that solid but still pretty damn close :p

Does anyone know how to tighten the arm hinge on the 25? Its gotten pretty loose since the first 3 transformations. Anyone know how to fix it?

Can you post a photo (even if it is from anyone/internet) to see what arm hinge is loose?as it is, a general and temporary fix will always be applying a clear varnish/coat on to the affected hinge/joints.

Can someone please take a picture of a V2 DX VF box and DX Tornado Parts together (especially showing box's thickness)?

I'm trying to guess the size of the shipping box if I put several items together...

cant give you pictures but from my memory, it is thinner than Renewal or Armoured parts box but the difference is not that big

Edited by chyll2

Can someone please take a picture of a V2 DX VF box and DX Tornado Parts together (especially showing box's thickness)?

I'm trying to guess the size of the shipping box if I put several items together...

I'll take a photo when I get home from work.

Update:

Here's a quick pic.

76C6B6C3-B9F7-460C-A228-D2BA9B7B3933_zps

Edited by Saburo

Can you post a photo (even if it is from anyone/internet) to see what arm hinge is loose?as it is, a general and temporary fix will always be applying a clear varnish/coat on to the affected hinge/joints.

Yeah I can, I will do it tomorrow after i get back from work!

Saburo when you take blurry shots like that,my brain can't believe it's you :p

Hahaha.. that's because my assistant took that shot. He's not that great with the camera, but here is a shot of him editing photos. :lol:

A5079D5C-5920-4820-9800-1F79EF3F337D_zps

j/k! Yes, its not my best shot. I was trying to hold the tape measure in one hand and use my phone camera in the other. I didn't want to break out the DLSR.

Edited by Saburo

Hahaha.. that's because my assistant took that shot. He's not that great with the camera, but here is a shot of him editing photos. :lol:

j/k! Yes, its not my best shot. I was trying to hold the tape measure in one hand and use my phone camera in the other. I didn't want to break out the DLSR.

so what your saying is your "assistant" is the one who's really responsible for all those super cool photos!? hehe! :p:D

Cutest thing ever!!!

Guest davidwhangchoi

hahahahaha

*snip*

Heres the shoulder hinge, I dare not take it off cause its a real pain to put it back together. Any advice on how to tighten it? and that is NOT a crack.

Hope someone will post any remedies on this one soon. I also have the same issue with my Alto's. :unsure: