Official Gundam Seed Destiny Thread

Anubis

one is with lunamaria and her sister grabbing flay's boobies...and the other one is lunamaria "interigating" the female earth alliance pilot...and the other one is more or less lunamaria's bare bottom... :ph34r:

i got 'em off of 4chan...so if you visit there often (like i used to) you probably have already seen 'em (and saved 'em) but i will post 'em if they're alright...might needa get a mod to make sure they're okay to post :rolleyes:

one is with lunamaria and her sister grabbing flay's boobies...and the other one is lunamaria "interigating" the female earth alliance pilot...and the other one is more or less lunamaria's bare bottom... :ph34r:

i got 'em off of 4chan...so if you visit there often (like i used to) you probably have already seen 'em (and saved 'em) but i will post 'em if they're alright...might needa get a mod to make sure they're okay to post :rolleyes:

I'm sure Graham would like to see any Lunamaria pics you have. :lol:

So would I actually.

I wanna see those pics.

Graham

The kneeling pose gashapon figure I have of Lunamaria (with removeable skirt) has her wearing dark blue panties (unfortunately not removeable :( )

Graham

:lol::lol: , i guess we will have to wait for them to come up with a way to have

Gff gashapon figure, where you can remove/ replace this or that.

Blue?,, I thought it was going to be pink or black to match with the uniform <_<

Oh I got a way you can remove it,,, But you will have to rub her butt until the panties disappear :D:p

By the way any pic?

Now we have an Epyon-inspired MS. Honestly I think this one is pretty ugly.

They're sure going with a lot of easy transformations in this show. I'm sure the animators are quite happy for that with the number of transforming mecha.

i think he just means the transformation, in the jet form you can see the legs are folded back and on the top just like Epyon. as for what it looks like , i do not know , i think it looks like it has some parts of a standard grunt and some Justice Gundam parts in there (backpack and lower legs)

Just saw ep 14, and man, the new op and ed songs stink...on a lighter note Yuuna is hilarious when his chickenshit side is unleashed. You think he's this hardnose, cunning politician, and then he starts squirming like a little girl. Good stuff.

I really can't deal with the Yuuna character. He looks too much like Beck from Big-O (only Beck was actually entertaining) - and Yuuna is a character in sort of the same vein as Azrael: just constantly, week after week, "Ooh, I'm so evil!" except that Yuuna is more of a manipulative worm rather than a genocidal maniac. I never saw him as a hard-nosed politician, more like a power-hungry gold-digger. Seeing him squirm in 14 was hardly surprising, that's what always happens when the manipulative weasel gets out-classed - but it wasn't terribly rewarding either. I was supposed to hate him because he's a dick, and I do - but I hate seeing him on-screen enough that seeing his plans foiled wasn't very fun, either.

Besides which, I'm extremely disappointed in Cagalli after that whole deal. She didn't redeem herself at all, Kira had to bail her out.

tetsujin Posted on Jan 21 2005, 11:06 AM

QUOTE (Graham @ Jan 12 2005, 08:26 PM)

Heck, as long as it's not the bloody silly (IMO), all singing, all dancing, do everything Minovsky particles from the UC universe then I'll be happy.

Interesting choice of words to criticise Gundam's plot device on a Macross forum. 

I think that was a Burn if I ever saw it :p

The new opening and ending themes take some growing use too...that rap/hard rock part just as Impulse is linking up was HORRIBLE....it didn't fit with the animation of it at all...and the ending animation piece to the opening theme was a bit.......uh...... <_<

They're sure going with a lot of easy transformations in this show. I'm sure the animators are quite happy for that with the number of transforming mecha.

If you had to animate the transformations, won't you be happy if they made it an easy transformation?

Dang...anybody wanna scan the next page? From the looks of it, the next page has the Gouf Ignited lineart......BTW, the image is from the current issue of Hobby Japan. There's also some info on Haine Westenfluss in the issue (spoiler, highlight to read)

Haine Westenfluss

- A resourceful pilot assigned to Faith

- Fought in the Battle of Yakin Due as a part of the Hawkins Squad

- Piloted the Orange-colored Zaku Phantom in Ep 9 (I guess this confirms it)

- Pilots a newly rolled-out orange-colored Gouf Ignited and is assigned to the Minerva

what a turd of a mobile suit is that transformable one, hopefully the animation would look nice, but that thing stinks, totally mediocre Okawara design.. have you guys seen how everything made by okawara looks awfull 'till it's animated?? somebody should kick that guy out if the gundam franchise, he's a silly designer.. we need Katoki!!!or Fujita! ;)

Heck, as long as it's not the bloody silly (IMO), all singing, all dancing, do everything Minovsky particles from the UC universe then I'll be happy.

Interesting choice of words to criticise Gundam's plot device on a Macross forum. :lol:

I'm more a Macross fan than a Gundam one but I'll take the Minovsky particle thing anytime rather than having that Spiritia POS, what shamefull way to crap on SDF:M :angry:

If you had to animate the transformations, won't you be happy if they made it an easy transformation?

Dang...anybody wanna scan the next page? From the looks of it, the next page has the Gouf Ignited lineart......BTW, the image is from the current issue of Hobby Japan. There's also some info on Haine Westenfluss in the issue (spoiler, highlight to read)

Haine Westenfluss

- A resourceful pilot assigned to Faith

- Fought in the Battle of Yakin Due as a part of the Hawkins Squad

- Piloted the Orange-colored Zaku Phantom in Ep 9 (I guess this confirms it)

- Pilots a newly rolled-out orange-colored Gouf Ignited and is assigned to the Minerva

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't complaining about it. :lol:

I like that they're trying a bunch of stuff out. Shows effort.

watch out ,Stellar

Unfortunately....he wasn't aiming for the twins.... :(

This was a talking episode. Next week we get a break (recap episode). Lunamaria definitely has that school-girl crush feel with Athrun.

And we got a new acronym....

FAITH = Fast Acting Integrated Tactical Headquarters

Really, all these acronyms are starting to get to me....For all we know, it's GOUF Ignited instead Gouf Ignited.....

They still haven't said what ZAKU stands for. <_<

Degenki Hobby Magazine got episode previews for episode 17-19. Here ya go (courtesy of Animesuki.com) (Spoilers, highlight to read).

Ep 17: Soldier's Terms

After "kidnapping" Cagalli, the Archangel heads to Scandinavia. On the other hand, the Minerva, in order to support the battle to capture Suez, heads to the Arabian peninsula. They arrive at the frontline base in Mahamul, in order to capture EA's stronghold, Galnahan...

Ep 18: Lohengrin, Shoot!

Receiving the aid of the girl of the resistance, Coniel, the Minerva in the Mahamul base proceeds to capture Galnahan. However, the capture is made difficult because Galnahan is protected by the "Lohengrin Gate" positron cannon combined with a reflector shield, and is defended by a new model MA called Gelzuge...

Ep. 19: Unseen Truth

Minerva which succeeds in capturing Galnahan, travels to one of the Black Sea coastal cities, Diokia and enters port to its ZAFT base. Lacus's (Meer's) consolation concert was performed to a crowd in Diokia, and Dullindal comes as well. He praises Shinn & co. for their military success.......

(BTW, Meer Campbell seems to be the closer translation..not Mia, and after listening to her introduce herself to Athrun repeatedly...I'm inclined to agree)

Some thoughts: (spoilers, highlight to read)

Overall... it's a good thing the focus is on Minerva. Some good character development can happen with Shinn and co..

Ep. 17- This feels like a low-action episode.

Ep. 18 - You know....those energy weapons are slowly becoming useless with those positron deflector shields .... Now they got a deflector and a positron cannon all rolled into 1 system... great. And it's probably mounted new MA.....lovely....

Ep. 19 - With Meer comin down....you know Lunamaria is gonna be jealous. All we need now is Lacus to show up and kick that fangirl's ass.....

Edited by azrael