My Hasegawa VF-0S!

GunnerX

Whew! Hi all, man, i've been looking at all you guys doing your kits, couldn't wait to complete mine! As usual, very little time to do much model building (sigh wish i could spend more time, but work, study... sigh) :ph34r:

Anywayz... here's a sneak of my VF-0S! A little heavy on the shading, but it looks good to my eye... ;)

Again, inspirations from Master WM cheng, his buildups are always great and is what got me doing the hasegawa kits!

The kit itself is good, but more problematic areas than usual (i guess the future molds will be very clean as per Hase's other kits.) But overall, it's a beaut.

PLUS it's GIGANTIC when placed beside the VF-1! :)

post-3-1088187177_thumb.jpg

Hey GunnerX,

That's great - fantastic work and shading. Let's see more pictures!! Come on everyone - let's see a revival in model building!

Good job, how about a little streaking to go with that panel shading, especially around those vents on the back :p

Lesse... this kit is big! but probrably requires more 'cleaning up' of the kit, eg. there were a lot of sunken points on the body which needed to be cleaned up.

I also thrashed the black decal stripes for the leg and fin on the leg, so i ended up airbrushing on the colors!

Hey GunnerX,

That's great - fantastic work and shading. Let's see more pictures!! Come on everyone - let's see a revival in model building!

Good job, how about a little streaking to go with that panel shading, especially around those vents on the back :p

Yeah! Let's see more kits from everyone!

.. panel streaking... i.. don't have that skill yet! :ph34r: