Blade: Trinity clip online

Apparently Triple H's character, Jarko Grimwood, is meant to be quite the badass vampire bodyguard to a vampire she-bitch who is central to the plot. I just want to see Wesley Snipes turn HHH into Biscuit Boy #2 - That'll be worth the price of admission for me :)

True that!!!! :lol:

Cool. Question though...didn't Whistler say in the first one that Vamps killed his whole family? Or was it my imagination? **too lazy to check DVD** :unsure:

Figured he'd know about a daughter like that no? :D

Much Beil in this.

Thats because SHE is all the movie has to offer.

[Hanz]Don't be a crying girly-man![\Hanz]

[Franz]Yah![\Franz]

[Hanz]You jas jealous cuz there's no AH-nuld![\Hanz]

[Franz]Yah! Un green isn't yo culohr![\Franz]

:lol:

• 1 month later...

Nice. She's just perfect for these action roles. If they wouldn't have casted Jennifer Garner as Elektra already, Jessica Biel would have beena shoe in too.

I still say she would have made a better MJ. Look at all the money Spidey lost because it isn't so. :p

• 3 months later...

Someone saw an advance screening and here's his impressions, spoiler and all.

I scored some passes from Chud.com. Anyway, the movie is decent, but felt anti-climatic. I won't spoil anything, but let's just say there is still a lot of breathing room in the Blade/Nightstalkers universe for more movies. Jessica Biel fans might feel a little cheated on this one, since she didn't have a lot of dialogue compared to Hannibal King (Ryan Reynolds from Van Wilder) and Blade. The two fellas get big fight scenes in the end, but Jessica just annihilates faceless grunts the entire movie.

Does the much-talked about humor work? Yeah, and the best lines come from Hannibal King, but Blade gets in some funny comebacks as well. Hannibal King, speaking of which, eclipses Jessica Biel's screentime at least (it seemed like) two-fold.

Miscasting of the year: The smaller, chubby guy from King of Queens plays a "Q" type gadget-explaining character. LOL, but he does get in a decent joke.

The action got on my nerves, though. David Goyer speeds practically everything up, literally. In one scene, Triple H looks like a Looney Toon character running after the Nightstalkers. Lots of quick editing, sped up footage, and lame choreography [sic]. Not to mention the stock techno, some of which was popular in say..1997. Ah, well, at least most of the CG shots aren't in the fights and are of Drake and people falling off buildings..onto cars..onto Blade..whatever.

Drake is a typical post-modern Dracula. In other words, his acting is wooden, and has a laughable accent. Oh, and one of my favorite plot holes involves him:

*SPOILERS*

Why the hell did he run from Blade in Dr. Vance's office?

*END SPOILERS*

Moving on..Whistler has a total of three scenes with a predictable character arc. The vampires who dig up Drake are forgettable, and Triple H looked pretty hilarious with silver-fronts. I mean..fangs. It seems like I hate this movie, but I didn't. It's passable popcorn. Not a "sympathy for the mediocre" passable, but a legitimately passable popcorn movie.

6 out of 10.