Blade: Trinity clip online

I really liked the first Blade......I need to watch the second one again (on DVD).

Whistler is still around? :lol:

I think Whistler might die again(?) but Jessica is his daughter Abigail. She is a member of the Nightstalkers. Her partner is Hannibal King a vampire P.I.

LOL... I'm glad Jessica Biel is not doing some stupid teenie comedy... where's Isamu Atreides, he's got to see this...

He probably already did... :rolleyes:

:lol:

i have seen it. and i have watched it again, and again, and again, and again.... ;)

All Hail the Goddess, Jessica Biel !!!

Damn, that girl is too Damn fine. :lol:

Isamu if you Start a J. Biel fan club, put me down for membership. Did you guys she Tx Chainsaw Massacre. She was lookin pretty damn good in that movie. Alot of good shots of her posterior. :lol: BTW can't wait for this movie to come out.

No Schwarzenegger = Not a good movie

Jessica Biel = Great movie... :D

too bad the Freddie Prinze Jr = Bad movie nullifies her hotness... :D

This one I'll gladly see.

But I think, a spinoff series is a bad idea. Spinoffs usually lose their spin as movies. Hopefully she'll keep doing action flicks. Maybe something with giant robots... :p

No Schwarzenegger = Not a good movie

Jessica Biel = Great movie... :D

too bad the Freddie Prinze Jr = Bad movie nullifies her hotness... :D

This one I'll gladly see.

But I think, a spinoff series is a bad idea. Spinoffs usually lose their spin as movies. Hopefully she'll keep doing action flicks. Maybe something with giant robots... :p

yeah, but oh my friggin God was the bathing suit part of that movie AWESOME. hot damn. soaking wet, in a Bikini.....that can't be beat.

As previously noted, Ms. Biel would be great in any number of other roles:

Jessica as Sydney Savage in Danger Girl (seeing her in Leather and with a whip would be the best thing ever)

Jessica as Caitlin Fairchild in a Gen 13 movie

Jessica as Wonder Woman in a JLA/WW movie.

As for Spinoffs....one can wait an see. :D

Isamu if you Start a J. Biel fan club, put me down for membership. Did you guys she Tx Chainsaw Massacre. She was lookin pretty damn good in that movie. Alot of good shots of her posterior. :lol: BTW can't wait for this movie to come out.

the best thing about that is that McFarlane is coming out with a Erin Figure in the next movie maniac line (with Robocop and US Colonial Marine Hicks). this Erin figure will be added to the alter in my house, and surrounded by flowers and candles.... ;):lol::ph34r:

I'll have you know I'm already Vice President of that Fan Club... so when... I mean IF Isamu A gets knocked off, she automatically becomes She who would be my wife. :p

Man. She would make a great Fairchild...

Well, it can't be any worse then the second one was. Who's directing this one?

Well, it can't be any worse then the second one was. Who's directing this one?

It's being directed by the guy who wrote the scripts for all three Blade films and the new Batman film - David Goyer, so it SHOULD be good :)

David Goyer also wrote The Crow 2. :mellow:

Someone told me that tripple-H was in this movie, is that true?

Sadly, yes. Vince McMahon has decided to start pimping his son-in-law as the next big action star. Be warned.

But otherwise the clip looked promising, at lest as promising as 30 seconds of footage can look. And Van Wilder grew a goatee!

Sadly, yes. Vince McMahon has decided to start pimping his son-in-law as the next big action star. Be warned.

Apparently Triple H's character, Jarko Grimwood, is meant to be quite the badass vampire bodyguard to a vampire she-bitch who is central to the plot. I just want to see Wesley Snipes turn HHH into Biscuit Boy #2 - That'll be worth the price of admission for me :)