Graham & Amy's Baby

Graham

Graham CONGRATULATIONS, a new addition to Macross followers. Is it cannon? :lol:

Once again let the Macroos family keep on growing

BYE

I originally wanted to name him Roy, but my wife didn't approve the name. I would also have liked Gamlin as a middle name, but again I was overruled :(

I knew it :D but I don`t blame you, since you and the rest of us are all Macross fans. At least both of you should name him and one as middle name of course.

I bet when Jeffrey gets older and realizes the significance of having a dad who collects toys (especially Macross toys), he's gonna think to himself..

"Heh. My dad is cool."

B))

Congratulations Graham!

The old cliches like...your life will never be the same, are mostly true. If you don't get much sleep in the next couple of months don't worry...the baby will sleep through the night very soon.

Babys are good for teaching daddies patience. They are also a lot of work. But it is not too much like work cause you love em so much. OK..speach over...

Isn't the birth of a child a miracle? Wow! :blink:

CONGRATS!

May your son one day infiltrate yamato and obtain their macross secrets using his cuteness!!!!

(HEH dude that babysitting plan i told you about might work....take son to yamato, yamato wants to babysit, while you shuffle through files for YF19FP photos or a 1/48 VF-0) LOL

hell we can hope right? congrats anyways dude!

Congrats on the baby! A full head of hair too - that's always fun! Get ready for alot of sleepless nites - and hide alllll your models and toys once he starts to crawl - they'll have to stay in storage until he's 21 (not 18, because he might try to sell your stuff behind your back to buy a cheap silver locket to impress his girlfriend, darn sneaky teens)