Macross Zero 4 fansubbed

Panon

with DivX player 2.5.1 there is no choppy video whatsoever

maybe try to find the Kazaa lite codec pack

(I don't know anymore, I probably downloaded every codec ever though of

so if it won't play with one player, it'll work with the 4 others I have installed)

Really?? :unsure:

I've got 2.5.3 and it's just as choppy as ever. :(

Anyone else got a solution??

Downloaded the 4th episode sub this morning and left my computer on all day today for other bittorrent users. I just got home, so bittorrent has been on almost 12 hours. I hope that helped everyone out.

The episode was good, but was more setup for the final act. Not a helluva lot happened in this particular episode aside from the revelation of Nora's past and the Professor working for the Anti-UN forces. I look forward to the next and final chapter of Macross Zero.

I only have the Klite pack, DivX 4.02 codec installed and 5.0 Pro bundle,

WMP 8.0, ffdshow and BSplayer installed

I used to have the Tsunami pack installed so there could still be remnants of that

on my HD

Gspot Codec identifier says it's an Xvid Codec:

Xvid Mpeg-4 Codec

Ffdshow Mpeg-4 Video Decoder

3ivx D4 Video D ecoder

video SRC type: 4cc: XVID

Works perfect on my Divx and Windows Media Player

Watch it using the BS media player. Not choppy ;)

BS Media Player

sorry to use you for quoting :

*SO Please not bsPlayer or anything similar*

Just stick with your favorite so far, the choppyness doesn't depend on player and stuff, only on the codecs / filters you use.

just upgrade to the latest/most recommended ffdshow filter,

with it you can play almost every file correctly.

---

I also hav a crappy dsl connection, but it finished in 4 hours :)

really good ep storywise.

Now to make a separate sub (.ssa) from it, translate it, apply it to my edited RAW (DivX video + 5.1 sound + NO HARDCODED SUBS) :D

I only have the Klite pack, DivX 4.02 codec installed and 5.0 Pro bundle,

WMP 8.0, ffdshow and BSplayer installed

I used to have the Tsunami pack installed so there could still be remnants of that

on my HD

Gspot Codec identifier says it's an Xvid Codec:

Xvid Mpeg-4 Codec

Ffdshow Mpeg-4 Video Decoder

3ivx D4 Video D ecoder

video SRC type: 4cc: XVID

Works perfect on my Divx and Windows Media Player

Sounds good- but are there links to which I can get all this?? I'm relatively new to all the codices and didn't have much luck with finding the correct one google- I still have a choppy screen when watching it after 3 different downloads.

Ewilen, at first when I tried running the avi after resetting the computer when I installed the latest Xvid, it worked fine and smoothly, but after watching it the first time, I constantly have to reset the computer and reinstall the same Xvid to get the same smooth footage else it reverts to choppy images. Is there something wrong with my computer or is there something wrong with the encoding??

Hope someone can help me. :unsure:

Edited by Falcon

Slightly off topic, but does anyone here know where I can get AnbuOne's scripts for MZero? I have the original DVDS here would like to watch it with their scripts.

You'd have to create them yourself off their fansubs - fansubbers don't give out scripts.

Ewilen, at first when I tried running the avi after resetting the computer when I installed the latest Xvid, it worked fine and smoothly, but after watching it the first time, I constantly have to reset the computer and reinstall the same Xvid to get the same smooth footage else it reverts to choppy images. Is there something wrong with my computer or is there something wrong with the encoding??

Hope someone can help me. :unsure:

Sorry, I don't think I can help you. I have only minor problems with the fansub, but my system is probably quite different from yours (Mac OS X). I think some of the links I point to also have associated forums. You might try posing your question over there. Be sure to include as much info about your system as possible.

Noone else has had the choppy video problem?

I did, under two different players, both fully updated, while the RAW file worked flawlessly...

Same here, terribily choppy.

Me too. I get nauseous as hell watching it. Reminds me of why I hated Blair Witch. The RAW works fine though.

• 4 weeks later...