Macross Zero 4 fansubbed

Panon

Weren't the previous episodes like 300mb+? :blink:

Nasty video compression coming up methinks. <_<

The 350mb eps were dvd rips with 5.1 audio, this is likely a raw copy found online with regular audio.

It still looks and sounds fine.

I got mine in no time flat, under an hour.

The video is really choppy in this one for some reason when I play it in WMP 9, or DiVX player 2.5.3. The RAW file I got last night works fine.

Looks like there's something wrong with the way they encoded this one. :(

Looks like there's something wrong with the way they encoded this one.  :(

I think it's using a fairly new build of Xvid - if what you have installed is older it might have problems.

It played back smoothly in WMP 6.4 for me.

Yikes. Hopefully it'll be done in the morning. :lol:

EDIT: Alright folks......I finished the DL about three hours ago. Best animation and tense storyline so far. Everything is coming into place. B))

I'll keep my Torrent window open for another hour.

Edited by UN Spacy

can anyone help? i've been trying to download this this but when i click on the link, I instantly save everything and then when i try to click on the saved file, windows media player pops up and says that.."Cannot play back the file. The format is not accepted". Please tell me what and how to install the proper codec. Thanks you all. :unsure:

If you are still using standard, slow, feature-less BT client, upgrade to something else.

If you have any playback problem, just use ffdshow2003-05-23 or ffdshow-2004-05-14.

Why smaller file size? Well once you watch the show you will notice a lot less action scene than all previous episodes., making it much easier to compress. I mean, they even go 'artistic' and skipped making lip move in one scene...

can anyone help? i've been trying to download this this but when i click on the link, I instantly save everything and then when i try to click on the saved file, windows media player pops up and says that.."Cannot play back the file. The format is not accepted". Please tell me what and how to install the proper codec. Thanks you all. :unsure:

The file you are trying to get is a Bittorent file, you have to install somekind of bittorent program inorder for you to download that file. BT is a kinda sharing peer to peer program which while you are downloading you are also uploading some of the file you have already downloaded to other poeple that happens to need it, the same goes for you and them.

Irf you are using a router and you're using BT on your system seem hecka slow, then it could be your firewall of your router that's slowing down download. Try opening your port 6881-6999. If you can't because of a limited port opening then just do port 6881-6890. Or you can just place your system in the DMZ zone.

Also you'll have to disable your windows firewall program too.

The file you are trying to get is a Bittorent file, you have to install somekind of bittorent program inorder for you to download that file. BT is a kinda sharing peer to peer program which while you are downloading you are also uploading some of the file you have already downloaded to other poeple that happens to need it, the same goes for you and them.

Thanks. I browsed through some of the threads and kinda pieced it together and so far I still have 10 hours left on my DSL connection.

Irf you are using a router and you're using BT on your system seem hecka slow, then it could be your firewall of your router that's slowing down download. Try opening your port 6881-6999. If you can't because of a limited port opening then just do port 6881-6890. Or you can just place your system in the DMZ zone.

Also you'll have to disable your windows firewall program too.

i'm not using a router so i guess the slowdown is because of something else?

thanks! :)

For everyone else that's getting a slow download speed , with or with out router, just turn off your Window Built in Firewall program and it should speed you up.

If you are using Shadows BT client, and the light on the upper right is yellow after about 5 minute on downloading then your firewall's preventing you from connecting to some of the peer or seed causing the slow down. If the Ligh shown Green it's mean everything go to go for maxium speed.\

Firewall on = yellow

Firewall off = green

Man it didn't want to work for me, I just got 1 megabyte downloaded and that's it. <_<

it wont work for you till it is all the way downloaded

Not the file, the download. It keeps timing out, I'm gonna try shutting down my firewall.

Man it didn't want to work for me, I just got 1 megabyte downloaded and that's it. <_<

it wont work for you till it is all the way downloaded

Not the file, the download. It keeps timing out, I'm gonna try shutting down my firewall.

Please do not disable your firewall, for the 8+ hours of download will leave your network wild open. but than if you are sitting behind a router with NAT firewall, you will probably by ok. I'd just set the firewall to allow bittorrent to access network.

thanks for posting the link. :lol:

I'm getting it at about 13K/sec... it's decent speed... could be better... I still remember downloading episode 1 at a whooping 300K/sec back in the early days of bittorrent a year and a half ago.

But then again I've got like 5 other downloads going so I guess that's expected. And I'm using ABC... and have it preset to how long it will keep uploading once the download is complete.

Reeled it in with 95-115K, I'm keeping it open for as long as possible

with DivX player 2.5.1 there is no choppy video whatsoever

maybe try to find the Kazaa lite codec pack

(I don't know anymore, I probably downloaded every codec ever though of

so if it won't play with one player, it'll work with the 4 others I have installed)