PMX

Here's the pic for size comparison. There's some kind of filter that got turn on when I took the pic (not used to the camera yet). And about the dealer, he main deal with asian live action films. His booth consist of 80% DVDs and 15 % toys and 5% t-shirts. So I don't think he really knows, but then again, it has to be boot leg, I'm going to try and meet up with EXO and let him to check it out to see if it is.

It looks dead on though, even down to the stampings on the underside.

You guys can fight over the Legoiss.

I on the other hand, would love a Cyclone. Very very very very very much if at all possible.

Those are the greatest boots ever.

Edited by Anubis

The box had stryofoam in it? Isn't that a little unusal for a new toy?

The VF-19 boots both had stryofoam.

Here's the pic for size comparison. There's some kind of filter that got turn on when I took the pic (not used to the camera yet). And about the dealer, he main deal with asian live action films. His booth consist of 80% DVDs and 15 % toys and 5% t-shirts. So I don't think he really knows, but then again, it has to be boot leg, I'm going to try and meet up with EXO and let him to check it out to see if it is.

The Kenshin behind the Alpha and VF-1 rocks too.

Which shop in China Town?  I was looking at the Kenshin too and would like to get one.

in la. go down broadway. On your right there should be building with tons of smalll shops. at the end will be a toy store.

Bit of a long drive for me :p

Which shop in China Town?  I was looking at the Kenshin too and would like to get one.

in la. go down broadway. On your right there should be building with tons of smalll shops. at the end will be a toy store.

You're kidding me :o Is this kenshin over 12 inch high? with a background and is resin? If it is, I'm looking for another one for a gift B)) Guys, let me know if you find it. I'll take a closer pic of the kenshin if you want to see the details on it.

sigh. I don't know about this. I've been getting a bunch of PM's already so I guess hold off on sending the money. Me and EXO have to find out if they even have it and if so, we gotta get ourselves one first. So we'll let you guys know. B))

lol, first???!!! then i'm second i hope, lol. i think it's more important for pictures of the cyclone and alpha packaging to be posted up. i definitely need one of each. it'll be very cheap if the price remains at the one that Gunbuster said it is.

so when do you think us interested parties can come in and check on whether stock is available?

70 bucks consider cheap i got my first cyclone at USD$200 bro;

way expensive but well what to do ? was madly inlove with it at that time. hee i would recommend a go go go! for it. but then be careful, maybe can check out things you need to check out first thanks.

Anyway if prices for alpha is this low maybe i would not mind buying both , toynami and gakken :) but i think my GF will detain my wallet for a month if i do so. :(

Edited by eyesonme78

as I'm typing this, I'm looking into the possible vendors that has them. I'll be making some phone calls today to see if those stores are the ones that have them. I'll let you guys know. But if I can't find it that way, you guys will have to wait till the AX because we are not sure if they'll even have it by then or how many they'll have left if they have any. EXO and I have to get there hella early to be one of the first peeps in line to get in the show room. Show room opens at 12 so we gotta be there by 10:30 or so. Like I said, I'll keep you guys posted. No guarentees though.

I won't be going to the A|X this year, please direct all inquiries to Bobe-Pat and Soze... :)

You big @$$ lyer, you ain't getting off that easy! :p:D:lol:

I'm interested in the 3 styles of the legioss and the mospeada. Very interested!

Good luck on finding these toys. Hopefully you guys can find out where to get more of these Mospeada toys.

well, I just met up with gunbuster and exo to confirm if this sucker is authentic. And yes it is the real deal! Beautiful specimen! I've never held a clean blue alpha in my life! Man I can't wait to go to AX now. :p:D:lol: anyway, for those who want to buy all three of the alpha's, gunbuster told us he only saw the blue version. So we'll keep you updated when we go. :p:D:lol:

well, I just met up with gunbuster and exo to confirm if this sucker is authentic. And yes it is the real deal! Beautiful specimen! I've never held a clean blue alpha in my life! Man I can't wait to go to AX now. :p:D:lol: anyway, for those who want to buy all three of the alpha's, gunbuster told us he only saw the blue version. So we'll keep you updated when we go. :p:D:lol:

I am going there before all of you and buy it all for my self :lol::lol::lol::p:p:p J/K

Good luck in finding the Mospeada alpha(s) and cyclone(s). The item looked really great and new based on the photo.....

so...whats the deal?

uhh.... jesse, you read the posts above yours, right? Well, from the looks of things, we have to go to AX first to confirm if they even have it. So we just gotta wait and see when AX comes around. I'll keep trying to find out which store it could possibly be.

The dude probably has 5 of them anyway, so they will be gone 5 seconds after the dealer's room opens.

Bingo, it's why I didn't express interest even thought I wouldn't mind getting them.

After all, you can never have too much Mospeada product :)

Cyc