PMX

there is this little shop in china town selling that for $15

:huh: You're not talking about Neo Happyland Company on North Hill Street are you? I just went there this past Memorial weekend and I did not see anything related to Legioss or Mospedea on either floor.

For $50, I would definitely bite. I sold my old broken one for over $100 on eBay.

Chuey's Macross Alpha Mospeada Legioss Robotech GAKKEN eBay auction

site1186.JPG

site1194.JPG

site1193.JPG

site1191.JPG

there is this little shop in china town selling that for $15

:huh: You're not talking about Neo Happyland Company on North Hill Street are you? I just went there this past Memorial weekend and I did not see anything related to Legioss or Mospedea on either floor.

For $50, I would definitely bite. I sold my old broken one for over $100 on eBay.

Nope, he was talking about the Battousai (Kenshin) statue in the background of the alpha picture. I've seen those in the toy district but never asked the price as the paint job just isn't good enough to find out. :p:D:lol:

Ok, and the updates..... Nothing much to update as AX hasn't even started yet! And the places that I've called to find out if they were the booth that sold the alphas, weren't. So, I guess you all have to wait till AX which is july 2nd!

Edited by BoBe-Patt

• 3 weeks later...