Latest custom sneak peek

Rabidweezil

Well there is Skull 001, and 011-013, so where are the rest? Well here is my rendition of Skull 010. Since VF-1J's were available in DYRL? I thought it would be cool to have one in the squadron. I wanted to make it 002 or 004, but those numbers would not fit in the space between the black lines on the nose.

Actually it turned out better then I had figured it would. Looks really neat IMO, and has sort of become my fav valk, even though is doesn't really exist in the show.

I'm need to clean it up a bit more then let the paint dry for a few weeks to be on the safe side, then I'll finish stickering and put up some more pics in various modes.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Oh and ummm..In the interest of customization I decapitated my Hikaru 1J :rolleyes: ..so I could use another 1J head if anyone is parting one out. I could trade a 1A head..but I imagine no one needs one of those. But you never know.

hi it looks perfect, actually it looks grey on my computer. maybe there is something wrong with Mechamaniac computer screen :( keep up the excellent work

chris

Edited by zeo-mare

Cool custom!!!! The paint job looks great.

Don´t know why but I like the sculpt of the 1/60 VF 1J head better than the 1/48 :(

Guess I´ll be stoned to death for saying this.

Nah...i think you're not the only one.

Nice custom btw, Rabidweezil.

Oh and ummm..In the interest of customization I decapitated my Hikaru 1J :rolleyes: ..so I could use another 1J head if anyone is parting one out. I could trade a 1A head..but I imagine no one needs one of those. But you never know.

Oh I would be interested since I will be making a VF-1A Max TV custom. I have VF-1J head available.

IMO it would look better if you painted the red on the arm armor grey too,

but that could just be me

J.J.

hi it looks perfect, actually it looks grey on my computer. maybe there is something wrong with Mechamaniac computer screen :(  keep up the excellent work

chris

No, to me it looked dark green, but I'm shade colorblind like a mofo :lol:

Gray it is!

I thought you were just looking at it through one of those old Matrix monitors. :lol:

It is a cool custom... I'm not usually a fan of non-canon entities like this, but it really does make sense that this could be a valk you don't see on camera in DYRL.