1/48 lineup

arrow

here's the only 1/48s I own, a reissue Focker and Hikaru 1J.

Focker's got the tv fast packs on with a clear fast pack set, and Hikaru's got Miria's fast packs installed.

i really don't like the way the clear fast packs look, so i am probably going to switch it back, too bad I've got 3 more clear fast packs coming in the mail (I was going to buy the M&M set, but I'm kinda tired of the VF-1 line now. got all the 1/60s and most of the 1/55 reissues already). if Yamato ever released a 1A Max-TV in 1/48, then I would probably buy that one so I would have a 1A, 1J, and 1S.

wow UN Spacy, nice photo, I really need to sit down and learn how to use my camera. the flash annoys me.

post-4-1085641035_thumb.jpg

Edited by Chowser

THere's that picture by "I Forgot Who and thus i should be shot" which showed the whole lineup (before M&M) and he had 3 of each with fastpacks to display them in all modes for each figure released. He probably should update that cabinet pic with the M&Ms. ;)

THere's that picture by "I Forgot Who and thus i should be shot" which showed the whole lineup (before M&M) and he had 3 of each with fastpacks to display them in all modes for each figure released. He probably should update that cabinet pic with the M&Ms. ;)

Fellow MW'er Chan.........I think him, Godzilla, and sithlord (followed by Graham) have the MOST 1/48's. :ph34r:

Heh... did you take that picture just for this thread, wwwmwww?

Actually this makes the 3rd thread I've posted that picture in.

It was taken for this thread:

Mmm Good..., That's Macross, Mospeada, and Megazone

And I posted it for the second time on page 16 of this thread:

YAHOO AUCTIONS - JAPAN, Interesting Items - Put them here

After seeing this thread I just couldn't help myself and had to post it again. ;)

Carl

Heh... did you take that picture just for this thread, wwwmwww?

Actually this makes the 3rd thread I've posted that picture in.

It was taken for this thread:

Mmm Good..., That's Macross, Mospeada, and Megazone

And I posted it for the second time on page 16 of this thread:

YAHOO AUCTIONS - JAPAN, Interesting Items - Put them here

After seeing this thread I just couldn't help myself and had to post it again. ;)

Carl

3 times William? And none of them built? C'mon man, we're not box collectors...

:p

Well some people here are... :lol:

3 times William? And none of them built? C'mon man, we're not box collectors...

Well some people here are... :lol:

Who's William? I'm Carl. And no... none of the "w" in "wwwmwww" are short for William either. For those of you that are wondering it's short for Wiki Waki Wahoo Meets Weed Wacker Woman. The story behind that is a rather long one and this isn't probably the best place for it.

And no... none of them are built. At some point in time I'll likely make a recast of each to build. At $500+ each these originals are worth too much to build.

Carl

3 times William?  And none of them built?  C'mon man, we're not box collectors...

Well some people here are...  :lol:

Who's William? I'm Carl. And no... none of the "w" in "wwwmwww" are short for William either. For those of you that are wondering it's short for Wiki Waki Wahoo Meets Weed Wacker Woman. The story behind that is a rather long one and this isn't probably the best place for it.

And no... none of them are built. At some point in time I'll likely make a recast of each to build. At $500+ each these originals are worth too much to build.

Carl

post-25-1085720682.gifHahaha, that's exactly how I made the mistake. My apologies. And I'm just teasing you about them being built. I would probably do the same in your case. Good luck. And make sure to show some pics of the built kits. ;)

Edited by >EXO<

Well, this is my only one by now... (he has already found his FAST Packs...) ;)

post-4-1085753592_thumb.jpg

$500 is an awfully lot for a recast! =O

Must be high dollar models, I'm not familiar with them. =]

These are the Club-M event only release kits in 1/48 scale. The originals go for $500+. It won't cost that much to recast them.