PART 3 CM Figure Collection

Bub

Please translate the links, I think it has something to do with voting which characters you want to be made in series 3 of the Figure Collection by CMs.

Click on the links:

http://vote2.ziyu.net/html/nataku.html

http://www.asagi.sakura.ne.jp/~nataku/M7.collection2.htm

(The second link is just a review of the 2nd series, I think.)

Max is in first, third and eighth place (w/ Captain Max being #1). Sivil is tide for tenth and Sharon Apple is tide for 14th. Kanzaki and Global are last and tide for 30th. Milia has two spots in 10th place (Macross and Mayor version)

It also says to vote and then add a funny comment. I'm voting for Sivil and my comment will be "because we can see her nipples".

F.

I'd imagine a series 3 would have either Isamu or Myung (hopefully both), maybe a casual attire Misa (possible after seeing the desk Minmay), and maybe Max. Possibly Gamlin, Sivil, or Ray for M7.

We're already getting the Millia 3-pack so I doubt she'd appear in the line. Not max in series 3 either if he gets a 3-pack later as well.

Captain Max and Mayor Milia would be cool.

Edited by Anubis

Let me try my long lost japaneses took back in year 1.

1. Captain Max (M7)

2. Gamlin (M7, blue hair guy with VF-17)

3. Max (TV)

4. Erima ??

5. flowe girl (M7)

6. Basara (street cloth)

7. Isamu (MPLus)

8. Max (M3)

9. Emilia ??

10. Miria (TV)

11. Sivil (M7)

12. Mylenee (street cloth)

13 Mayer Miria (TV)

14. Kakizaki

15. Sharon Apple

16. Garvil

17. ??

arr...... i gave up.... can't recongize those unfamiliar names down there.

Can someone tell me who is number 4 and number 9.

I looks like the vote is over-whimed by M7 fans.

I'd like to see the 3 part of CM figures are

two pairs of Max and Miria, from TV and M7,

then maybe with a Sharon Apple (robot form) or Muyung.

Edited by hevangel2

There's got to be a ligitimate reason why there hasn't been any Mac+ figures. :unsure: It seems weird that the license to make M7 figures have been easier to get for Yamato/CMS.

I'd like Sivil one... :D

yeah, I'd like to see some mac + figures as well. But first I'd like to see max and kakizaki in flight suits then miriya, which is already coming out. Can't wait! :p:D:lol:

There's got to be a ligitimate reason why there hasn't been any Mac+ figures. :unsure: It seems weird that the license to make M7 figures have been easier to get for Yamato/CMS.

I'd like Sivil one... :D

you´re right , now that CM and Yamato are working together making all sorts of macross figures it seems strange they got the M7 license and yet we don´t have any M7 valks.

Anyway , it so damn cool to know they´re making M7 max and Millia , as well as M+ figures. Hopefully they´ll make VF-X2 figures as well now that they´re making M3 figures.

I´ll definetively get M7 Max and Millia and Isamu and of course Gamlin , too cool to miss on these ones.

Anyway , it so damn cool to know they´re making M7 max and Millia , as well as M+ figures. Hopefully they´ll make VF-X2 figures as well now that they´re making M3 figures.

I´ll definetively get M7 Max and Millia and Isamu and of course Gamlin , too cool to miss on these ones.

Actually, we don't know that. I'm not sure if this is an official site, it doesn't look like it. It could just be a poll like we do here at MW. :unsure:

Actually, we don't know that. I'm not sure if this is an official site, it doesn't look like it. It could just be a poll like we do here at MW. :unsure:

Sorry , just realised it was just a poll , I thought it was an official list :lol::rolleyes::unsure:

Anyway , as I said , some M+ figures would be VERY welcome , more M7 figures are inevitable so I´m sure Max , Millia and Gamlin will apear soon.

now , what would really be cool is VF-X2 figures , that would definitively be awesome.

In it's current order:

Captain Max (Macross 7 Version)

Gamlin Kizaki

Max (SDF-1 Version)

Elma (

Flower Girl (Macross 7)

Isamu

Nekki Basara

Sivil

Max (Macross 3 Version)

Emilia

Mayor Millia

Millia (SDF-1)

Mylene

Sharon Apple

Hayao Kakizaki

Miho Miho

Gavil

Maguro

Ray Lovelock

Veffidas

Claudia

Physica (sp???)

Geppernich

Guld

Minmei + Mylene

Kim & Vanessa & Shammy

Guvava & Cappy

Ishtar

Captain Global

Komilia

Exedor (M7 Version)

Breetai (SDF-1 Version)

Raiza (sp???)

Nekki Basara dressed as Hikaru

Sally S. Ford

Rex (woot, why is she at the bottom!?)

Galactic Whale

Myung

Gigil

Silvie

Docker

Kinryuu

Kamizaki Hibiki

Pedro

Damnit. No Lisa? What about Mylene's lesbian manager?

What a crappy as poll.

Edited by imode

Someone asked who two characters were:

Emilia is one of the Jenius kids who macronized herself and basically made a "soundforce" Q-rau... she appeared in the M7 movie I think. (not to be confused with Komilia, who was the Jenius child that starred in the Macross Super-CD games.)

Elma.... this may be misspelled, but wasn't this the Zolan chick from M7 Dynamite?

and what the heck... no vote for the rich chick that tried to rape mylene??

Edited by Skull Leader

In it's current order:

Captain Max (Macross 7 Version)

Gamlin Kizaki

Max (SDF-1 Version)

Elma (

Flower Girl (Macross 7)

Isamu

Nekki Basara

Sivil

Max (Macross 3 Version)

Emilia

Mayor Millia

Millia (SDF-1)

Mylene

Sharon Apple

Hayao Kakizaki

Miho Miho

Gavil

Maguro

Ray Lovelock

Veffidas

Claudia

Physica (sp???)

Geppernich

Guld

Minmei + Mylene

Kim & Vanessa & Shammy

Guvava & Cappy

Ishtar

Captain Global

Komilia

Exedor (M7 Version)

Breetai (SDF-1 Version)

Raiza (sp???)

Nekki Basara dressed as Hikaru

Sally S. Ford

Rex (woot, why is she at the bottom!?)

Galactic Whale

Myung

Gigil

Silvie

Docker

Kinryuu

Kamizaki Hibiki

Pedro

Damnit. No Lisa? What about Mylene's lesbian manager?

What a crappy as poll.

Your forgot one... Basara in a bra & panties.

I'm ready to burn the 2 current Basara figures I own. I wonder how much impact this poll will have..

Before all the Mac7-haters get their panties in a bunch, this is just some fan's web site and has little (read: nothing) to do with what figures will be picked. Notice the glaring ommisions of Mac Zero characters (already noted) or DYRL designs. But the big one is being that you are asked to rate how much of a Mac7 fan you are when you submit a vote.

The other page is just an overview of the figures and (my favorite part) how to get what you want by shaking. (with a packing order chart and weights(!) )

BTW it's also awesome to see the Tuna from episode 4 being suggested, as I'd love to have one. The sad point is whoever visits this site likes it more than the Captain! <_<

My personal crystal ball sees them keeping the same mix of shows with DYRL Max, Miria (don't know which version... Mac7), Shin, Silvie (or whatever her name was from MacII) and Myung/or Sharon Apple(?). While that's not the ones I would pick, considering the two releases, with their choice of shoes and male to female mix, I'd say it's got a pretty good chance. Of course a new Hikaru or another Minmay could replace anyone.

Edited by LePoseur

Amazing , at last M7 haters have been able to reach the land of the toy forum and spread their bad karma all around , that´s just great <_<

Anyway , CM has done an excellent job picking up their selection of characters for their figures , although there IS a predominant number of DYRL figures on past releases they at least were smart enough to include characters from all series included M0 which I´m very happy for.

Let´s not get mad about what characters they choose to make or not , let´s just celebrate the fact we´re getting figures period.

I'd like to see some M7Trash characters

HELL YEAH.

I still don´t know why M7 haters haven´t discovered the un-teletubied , un-fanboyished world of Macross 7 Trash. If you have ever bashed M7 in any sort of thread for its lameness then you OUGHT and deserve to check out Trash , if there was ever a RIGHT way to make M7 a decent anime then Trash would be most certainly it ;)

Anyway , I´m eager to have some VF-X2 and M0 figures , the later ones being a sure thing.

As for crappy M7 characters , that only confirm you´ve never seen Max and Gamling on a VF-22 flight suit or Millia on a thight reendition of her VF-1 suit :lol:

I check out Macross 7 Trash and it' not that good., First it have no valks, almost no mecha at all. Then the main charactor is not that intresting, not really likeable. And the ending was like, huh? it ended?. I seem they just cut it short somehow. the only thing good was the artwork.

As much as I dislike macross 7 series , i find it more enjoyable than the trash manga.

My choices for a set # 3 and set # 4 of CM's Macross figures would be: -

Set # 3

1) Gamlin in Diamand Force fight suit (M7).

2) Shin in flight suit (M0)

3) Isamu in either uniform or flight suit (M+)

4) Breetai DYRL version (DYRL)

5) Shower scene Minmay (DYRL)

Chase Figure) Sharon Apple AI box (M+)

Set # 4

1) Captain Max in uniform (M7).

2) Mylene in bikini from M7 ep # 7 'Summer Accident' (M7)

3) Guld in either uniform or flight suit (M+)

4) Sharon Apple with short red hair (M+)

5) Nora Polyansky in flight suit (M0)

Chase Figure) Guvava (M7)

Graham

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Vostok 7

Me like that too...but i think that would be more suited as a chase figure as only hardcore collectors will buy the complete set along with the chase figure whereas the normal figures will still be available to kids who want them. :lol::lol::lol::rolleyes::p;)

Cheers

Nice call Graham.

You know, they could do it with a rubber towel to keep everyone happy. Prudes leave it on, everyone else peels it off. And this being Japan, I really could see it happening. Hmm... in difference to my crystal ball on the other page, I hope they don't stop until we get to have the full SDF bridge crew, the Mac 7 bridge (with a chase of Exedor's head) and a plain clothes, or better yet D7 version, Basara and Mylene (always hated their TV stage outfits). The problem is, I think they'll have to step up the releases (or ditch the clears and have 10 figures each time... ha, like that'll happen) or we all be dead before they finish. I mean, once a year is not too cool.