Any one watch Justice League?

what was the season finale? I watch this show and don't know which episodes are which because the play them so randomly. Love this show. Can't wait till the new season comes out with more characters. Finally! :p:p:D:lol:

what was the season finale? I watch this show and don't know which episodes are which because the play them so randomly. Love this show. Can't wait till the new season comes out with more characters. Finally! :p:p:D:lol:

Uh the eps werent random at all they played them in order one right after another in the fall of 03... At least in the states they did .

Starcrossed is the Season Finale for Seaon 2

my only bitch with the Justice League is John Stewart. Kyle Raynor had been established in the Animated universe ( IN the Superman AS). why go fo Stewart? it seems his characterization is only Batman with a power ring. other than that its a great show. next year, even more characters are supposed to make it in, so that should be good....

I love Justice League. I unfortunately have always missed it lately.

my only bitch with the Justice League is John Stewart. Kyle Raynor had been established in the Animated universe ( IN the Superman AS). why go fo Stewart? it seems his characterization is only Batman with a power ring. other than that its a great show. next year, even more characters are supposed to make it in, so that should be good....

Kyle WAS mentioned this season... He's in training at the moment.. or something.. they did talk about him

hmm. what was the finale this time?

Thanagarians invading Earth. Great stuff. Especially the GL/Hawkgirl/HG's old flame.

they were always great characters....too bad DC went back to Carter Hall and away from Katar Hol, who i think was a much better character. Hawkworld is still one of my favorite books ever.

Thanagarians invading Earth. Great stuff. Especially the GL/Hawkgirl/HG's old flame.

they were always great characters....too bad DC went back to Carter Hall and away from Katar Hol, who i think was a much better character. Hawkworld is still one of my favorite books ever.

I think they just wanted to keep it simple... The Hawk Orign has always been confusing as hell.

The DC animated series blow Marvel out of the water. The only time Marvel cartoons were good was the mid 90's X-MEN and maybe Spiderman. But other than that, Justice League and the Batman series of shows kicks Marvel's ass in the animated series department.

I dont know.. there havent been that many DC Cartoons Marvel out did them in terms of titles.. BTAS, STAS and Justice League that about it.. there WAS Decent Superman show in the 80's by Ruby Spears..... and some Filmation work in the 70's

The FF and Iron Man had a good run as far as toons go... I think its kinda even I like both.. makes for good varity

I think they just wanted to keep it simple... The Hawk Orign has always been confusing as hell.

oh yeah. big time. anytime you mess with people from teh JSA, origins get confusing.

I don't like what they did to Wally. Kinda how they shoehorned Eel O' Brian's Plastic Man personality over Wally's shy rather introspective look on life. I say Hawkgirl is redundant. Aquaman should have been in rather than just getting Cameo roles. Jon Stewart is the most boring GL ever. Laser beams. The most powerful weapon in the universe for... Laser Beams? He's just there for Political Correctness.

And Plastic Man DAMNIT! I WANT PLASTIC MAN!

But overall, it isn't actually a bad series once you ignore the continuity it violates and get over Hawkgirl's Swiss Army Mace, I found I thoroughly enjoyed the series. I even liked the Amazo redesign.

----------------------------------------------------------

Speaking of DC and GL.

Hal is coming back. How does that strike you.

I don't like what they did to Wally. Kinda how they shoehorned Eel O' Brian's Plastic Man personality over Wally's shy rather introspective look on life. I say Hawkgirl is redundant. Aquaman should have been in rather than just getting Cameo roles. Jon Stewart is the most boring GL ever. Laser beams. The most powerful weapon in the universe for... Laser Beams? He's just there for Political Correctness.

But overall, it isn't actually a bad series once you ignore the continuity it violates and get over Hawkgirl's Swiss Army Mace, I found I thoroughly enjoyed the series. I even liked the Amazo redesign.

Speaking of DC and GL.

They didnt shoe horn in any one...

When Wally first took over as the Flash after the Death of Barry Allen :o

Wally was a complete Ass.. Always Showboating and sleeping around.... this personality kinda fits him... In the Books he kinda calmed down once he got a better understanding of his powers with the whole Speed force and all...

I just re-read my Flash Collection I downloaded.. from Number 1 till up untill two months ago....

Speaking of DC and GL.

sorry man, but Hal coming back bites. no lasting consequences what so ever. i hope DC brings Barry back and give Barbara Gordon her legs back. i guess it was inevitable, but DC had better not shaft Kyle over. plus, lets see Guy Gardener get a ring back... ;)

There hasn't been a good JLA since Grant Morrison left the book. maybe he'll go back to it since hes with DC now....

Our Neighbors to the North(Canada) got the Season finale for League BEFORE we did.. Im getting it now... any one else watch this great show ?!?!?!?

Hahaha... funnee.

Yea we got the finale on Tuesday I think it was... except they said its the SERIES finale... not season finale.

And it was pretty good, they showed all three episodes at once... I watch Justice League here and there and it's not a bad show.

Yea we got the finale on Tuesday I think it was... except they said its the SERIES finale... not season finale. 

And it was pretty good, they showed all three episodes at once... I watch Justice League here and there and it's not a bad show.

Monday. At least that's when YTV showed it. B))

...and I read somewhere that Aquaman is resuming his JL place in JLU.

You're right, I stand corrected, it was Monday since I watched it on YTV too (I think that's the only channel they show it in Ontario).

:angry: Dammit I missed the first 2 eps of the finale and only caught the last few mins. of the last episode. I was kinda amazed when HG's old boyfriend managed to chop apart Stewart's power ring. Hopefully they'll show it again.

If any one wants it I have it on FTP

I'll take a link, please!

:)

Speaking of DC and GL.

They didnt shoe horn in any one...

When Wally first took over as the Flash after the Death of Barry Allen :o

Wally was a complete Ass.. Always Showboating and sleeping around.... this personality kinda fits him... In the Books he kinda calmed down once he got a better understanding of his powers with the whole Speed force and all...

I just re-read my Flash Collection I downloaded.. from Number 1 till up untill two months ago....

Yeah. But there was personality growth when he matured into a quite likable individual.

Not this 2-dimensional hothead.

-----------------------------------

And despite the Avatar, I'd rather Hal stayed dead. I kinda liked his role as "Greatest Green Lantern Ever" hanging over everyone with them trying to live up to his ideal before the fall.

And Parallax was COOL man. He cornered the whole Tragicly Conflicted Cosmic Level Villain perfectly.

You're right, I stand corrected, it was Monday since I watched it on YTV too (I think that's the only channel they show it in Ontario).

Yep. Here also in Vancouver too. Btw, so that means HG won't be showing up for next season?

Edited by Angel's Fury

• 3 months later...

Throughout the past month, I managed to watch four episodes of Justice League Unlimited. At first, I thought the show would not live up to expectations due to the fact that there are just too many superheroes on the lineup. But then, the series grew on me and I thoroughly enjoyed the last two episodes I checked out. Here are my thoughts on the series:

"For the Man Who Has Everything": B-

- It was more of a psychological episode than anything else. Didn't really pay too much attention to it.

"Hawk and Dove": C

- Wow...to believe that these two actually made it in animated form. It was a rather boring episode, though.

"This Little Piggy": A-

- This has got to be the funniest Justice League episode yet. Sersi turns Wonder Woman into a pig, and Batman has to sing at a nightclub to have the spell reversed. Absolutely hilarious.

"The Greatest Story Never Told": A-

- This one has to be the second-funniest episode. Booster Gold does a priceless job being a dork.

"Thank you, Green Lantern." - replies from civilians to Booster Gold

Area Seven, I have the total opposite opinions of your reviews.

I thought "This Little Piggy" and "The Greatest Story Never Told" were the worst. I don't really care for comedy and "This Little Piggy" was so boring. But I admit having Batman sing was really cool. Booster Gold is a lame character and "having a cocky character grow more mature" theme is old and was presented unoriginal.

"For the Man Who Has Everything" was awesome. Having Superman and Batman "teased" with having their dreams come true was pretty depressing. Plus having an angry Superman rocks.

Edited by Kamui 777

Yeah, JL and JLU is the best american animation currently on tv. I agree that the Booster Gold ep was hilarious. Was Booster's little robot guy voiced by the same guy that does Fry from Futurama?

YES!! Billy West plays Booster Gold's droid friend Skeetz. Tom Everett Scott played Booster Gold himself.

I like the series so far. Especially "This Little Piggy...." It had the best line in any cartoon

"I'm just a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues." -Batman

I laughed so hard when I heard it.

I like the new series. My only nitpick is that the producers decided to abandon, at least so far, the multipart story format spanning two or more episodes, which allowed for much greater story and character development, not to mention higher concept writing, in favor of the rushed single episode stories that, although they work alright some times, often are inadequate in conveying a satisfying series chapter. One thing I've noticed in most of the episodes I've seen thus far, for example, is that the stories start in what would otherwise be the middle of the action with very little to no elaboration given on what events transpired to bring the characters to whatever crises they're currently facing.

Speaking of DC and GL.

Uh the power ring john stewart uses is the most powerful weapon because it is based on imagination, and for the most part for awhile at least it's only real true weakness was te color yellow, which has now changed to damn near nothing alt all. all he really ever does is laser beams, but that doesn't mean it sucks it means he has no imagination, and i actually like him, he is a green lantern, and he is a troubled one at that, he has gone through a lot, he is no kyle rayner, or hal jordan, but he is still good, and stop your bitching, so what if he is in there only for political correctness, it would have been wrong if they just created him purely for the show, like i don't say spike from x-men evolution. at least he is an actual dc character.

Edited by kanedaestes